DAMN RED LIGHT

Trixx_07

They have, you just don't own the solution. They can't permanently fix bad design on existing hardware.

They should atleast give the people who bought over the basic coverage a decent system in return instead of making everyone send back multiple systems. one of my friends has already gone through 4 consoles.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im gonna call microsoft to return my RRofD'd xbox elite console, what are the requirements, basicallly i bought mine off a head mod at x-s and he gave me everything included except a receipt...Im not gonna need it right? and it was flashed so are they gonna be able to tell its flashed or that doesnt matter? yeah I know there gonna send me a refurb may be a lite on so on and so forth also how long does it take to get to me..weeks/months?Im in wa so it shouldnt take long right?

please only people who have actually went through this "gay" process respond!

Edited by (XBOX)

Its gonna take two and a half weeks to get it back from the day you ship it out. If its flashed, its a good chance you voided the warranty and they are gonna send you back the same broken 360. It will save you a head ache if you just go on craigslist and find someone that fixes thr RROD. It should cost 40 bucks and it only takes 20 minutes.

you say it is modded so pull your face plate off, if there isn't a seal or if it has been broken don't even bother sending it back. they won't fix it if the little silver seal sticker is tampered with.

OMG check this out, there was power shock to my house and while i was playing, the tv flickered off and the 360 showed 3 rings!

I was bout to cry but then wen i turned if ott and turned it back on and started playing, it was fine! YOSHA!

^ I would watch out if I were you, kinda the same thing happended to me it all of a sudden one day I was playin a game after work and it started flashing red so I turned it off quickly and then turned it on and it was fine, then about two months later it officially broke down so your xbox might be a tickin time bomb...any how thanks for anyone who replied, I havnt receive it from the guy who tried fixin it, so Im gonna see it that silver sticker thing has been tampered with regardless ha Im gonna try and send it in maby Ill get lucky...

edit:I was bout to cry-ha

Edited by (XBOX)

^ I would watch out if I were you, kinda the same thing happended to me it all of a sudden one day I was playin a game after work and it started flashing red so I turned it off quickly and then turned it on and it was fine, then about two months later it officially broke down so your xbox might be a tickin time bomb...

edit:I was bout to cry-ha

:) ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

..........So Im screwed.......

Edited by Shoma

REPAIR STATUS

e-label selected/completed

waiting for console/completed

console received/completed

repair in progress/completed

repair complete/completed

console ship/.......Oh yeah I got it repaired for FREE!!!! time to look for a flasher :)

Edited by (XBOX)

• 1 month later...

FINALLY lmao. after two months of screaming at them to find my console because they had lost it in there repair department. Gave me a free 1month Live card for the problem caused by there console but i think they give that to everyone who has the Red Light problem.