DAMN RED LIGHT

Trixx_07

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they give everyone one month free.

I got that when mine came back from repair, but the damn machine started failing on me after one days use. So sending it off a second time I included a short letter. I didn't think it was extreme to ask for more compensation than just another 1 months xblive.

~

does anyone here have a jasper motherboard, if so how long have they had it? I really hope all red ring issues have been knocked out with this new motherboard.

Mine is a Jasper, but I've only had it a couple weeks now I think, and barely played it. My brother in law has a launch system that is still running to this day, and it runs noticeably hotter and noisier than mine.

We don't cram our systems inside cramped cabinets and entertainment centers though.........

The new dashboard seems to help solve the heat issue.

Game installation = no disc running = less heat generated.

Fat chance on that logic, a hard drive generates far more heat than a DVD drive. Neither one is or can be responsible for failures of the RROD kind.

The new dashboard seems to help solve the heat issue.

Game installation = no disc running = less heat generated.

Fat chance on that logic, a hard drive generates far more heat than a DVD drive. Neither one is or can be responsible for failures of the RROD kind.

The local pirates says they have to repair less RRODed X360 since the new dashboard is available. And the box run quieter now.

We don't cram our systems inside cramped cabinets and entertainment centers though.........

I didn't either, had wide out in the open with plenty of space around it. Funkiest thing about when it RR'd, I hadn't actually used it for a few days, infact it had been the first time in a while it had been switched off for more than 24 hours. Now that I've looked things up, wish I'd tried that towel method to fix the red rings, rather than have to wait weeks for MS.