Agozer

All of that information is top secret. We the staff at 1emulation urge you to not "nose around" sensitive areas. You may get a visit from 2 guys in black suits, wearing Ray-ban sunglasses carrying pens that flash a red light.

Public statement: All you need to know is Agozer = Teh r0x0rz!

You didn't hear this from me, but we are led to believe he is not of this world.

Hm.

I am a man of mystery. I am a man of honor. I am... a doctor!

Doctor of emulation. Of sorts. Since 1997. I probably have no life either, although I'm trying my darnest to prove otherwise on a daily basis. My life story... is rather uneventful actually, with occasional moments of divine comedy, sarcasm and irony. Plus, like some of you might know, Gryph and myself do not really exist in physical form.

Hm.

Doctor of emulation. Of sorts. Since 1997. I probably have no life either, although I'm trying my darnest to prove otherwise on a daily basis. My life story... is rather uneventful actually, with occasional moments of divine comedy, sarcasm and irony. Plus, like some of you might know, Gryph and myself do not really exist in physical form.

Why am I excluded?

Hm.

Why am I excluded?

Women can't touch those without physical forms thus your excluded for having touch women.

Last time I checked, Fatal wasn't part of the advanced board software.

And yes, the hat does make me, uh, more approachable in some situations, but it does not reflect my "true" demeanor in the slightest. Except on that one day when I supposedly graduated from high school.