This b!tch needs to die

Lucandrake

Im suprised a woman even knows what irony is.

Hey avril married the guy from Sum41 right?

Most of their music is crap anyway.

As for system of a down I used to be a big fan but it became kinda annoying to listen to...

Oh flocking sh!t what in hades was she thinking? Did no one tell her that sucked ass? Why would she preform it... If she covered it, she liked it right? Why would she butcher it so???

Man I love System of a Down. After Metallica's Black album, they totally dropped the ball. They lost it... totally and completely. When System of a Down started to become famous... after their "sugar" song... ( i don't like that song ) I notticed that I was always listening to them. It was addictive. At first, they were... annoying sort of ... except for a few songs... but the more I listened to them... the more those other songs grew on me. On top of being "kick ass" they didnt address bullshit relationship issues... you know what I mean... They didnt whine or be all I miss you bla bla bla. They... replaced Metallica for me. Some of you may not see it this way, but they totally replaced Metallica for me. They hit the spot for awesome "jams" I don't know another adjective to explain "jams" ummm. System of a Down= Pump you up/ invoke emotion/ clever/ dynamic/ intelligent/ overall awesomeness...

I couldn't even finish that song... I had to stop it. To hell with that hack. Remember Art or Fart thread GC made? That goes under my category of "fart"

I've said this before here but I really don't get SotD. I've seen and heard Serg speak and his english is fine, the sentences make sense and are constructed the way a normal english speaker would construct them.

but system of the down's lyrics don't make sense, they aren't constructed properly, like they were written in another language and then translated with babelfish. musically its cool, they are obviously good musicians.

I've said this before here but I really don't get SotD. I've seen and heard Serg speak and his english is fine, the sentences make sense and are constructed the way a normal english speaker would construct them.

but system of the down's lyrics don't make sense, they aren't constructed properly, like they were written in another language and then translated with babelfish. musically its cool, they are obviously good musicians.

For bands like that I don't even worry about the lyrics. It's too much of a hassle.