new tekken 6 trailer

solidius23

seems like doing those special moves takes a long time to execute.

Because their not worth using.

maybe only on the noobs LOL

No... I remember seeing footage of some dude doing some move with... Bruce Irving... making little chicks (baby chickens) fall out of his pants or something, and it seemed the movement was elaborate.

my man will whats up im just more excited for this game now i want a console release date damnit

oh hell yea... they are making us wait to damn long... them and their marketing..... bastards. We need a New Tekken. I just hope it isn't broke... in terms of endless combo nonsense... cause it does look alittle cheap. Ya know... the pop up combos that chain for eternity, and the infamous wall juggle bullshit. They should impliment some kinda quick escape while hitting a wall or while in the air... like right when you get hit, you gotta hit a button that corosponds to the limb that hit you, and press back or down or whatever. Make it to where skill is involved, but chance is a factor too. I just think it was unfair... the crap I would do to people in tekken 5 with Brian Fury. Although they did balence that one move out in the PS3 version. You know... the big overhand right that bounces them off the ground!!! They made it's counter priority less BS.

I know they wont do some quick escape or anything... but I just hope they have it balence3d out. I hate waiting 5 seconds till I can play again, with over a 3rd of my life gone. And do NOT give me that... "if you got hit by it, you deserve to be juggled all day long"

But yea, that new guy looked pretty slick. I'll definitely change his hair though. I hope you can change the outfits... 'cause that new girls dress sucks ass, what are those Japs thinking?!?!?

Ohhh the countless hours spent playing the Tekken series. I am excited once again. Bring it!

EDIT: P.S. Oh sorry. I'm good. Whatcha been up to?

Edited by Belthasar