CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Hello guys.

I'm just new to the this forum. I've just created and opened a dedicated shrine for Capcom arcade games just a few months ago. Feel free and take the time to drop by the site and ask for quick comments and suggestions in the site's shoutbox. Furthermore, any other comments, suggestions, and or other contributions sent to my email shadift [at] yahoo [dot] com are most appreciated. As much as possible, I gave credit to those sites I had used an image from.

Here's the link.

http://www.capcomarcade.classicgaming.gamespy.com

I really do hope you'll enjoy the site for ol' times sakes and nostalgic capcom fandom. Thanks! :P

I'll be dropping by here time by time to post anything new about the site, so stay tuned.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great site! I am very impressed by all the hard work that was put into it. It definitely has a lot of useful material for all capcom and arcade fans alike. The controls and combo lists for all the characters was very well put together.

Thanks for sharing! :P

P.S. Please check your PM.

Once I'd gotten rid of the advertising, it was good.

In a way, I find the ads helpful though. I'm not much of a "current" gamer, so I am informed somehow of new stuff released in the world of gaming/movies when I see those ads once I visit the site. The current ad is more of an advisory, though. :P

You might want to fix this little typo:

Rabu's purposed goal if to purge the world...

Gee, thanks for that keen observation. I have to admit, I tend to overlook a bunch of typographical errors around the site that I may have overlooked despite on having quite a few updates and overhauls of some shrines for the past month. I'll tend to those once I come across them again (esp in other shrines) in future updates. :rolleyes:

Great site! I am very impressed by all the hard work that was put into it. It definitely has a lot of useful material for all capcom and arcade fans alike. The controls and combo lists for all the characters was very well put together.

Thanks for sharing! :P

Thanks very much for appreciating it. :rolleyes:

BTW, I've also sent back a PM.

Thanks for sharing! :rolleyes:

Thanks very much for appreciating it. :rolleyes:

BTW, I've also sent back a PM.

Hmm ... are you sure you sent back a PM? I have not received anything yet. :P

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. :)

Hi guys!

Quiz and Dragons have finally been opened, as perhaps one of the most (ehem) colorful shrines? I combined both the Jap and US versions.

CHARACTERS is mostly a character (duh) gallery

ENEMIES is a "quiz-zidex" COMPLETE from Bulbasaur to God-knows-who the last Pokemon in the last roster is now, bless him.

ITEMS is also a complete list of possible obtainable items, though I never have seen Japanese version images of some of the items.

BOSSES is a menagerie of subbosses and bosses (the large spaces with dragons) on each path, each stage complete with intro quotes.

I just feel the US version was VERY rushed, since the Japanese version was released 2 years after the US version was released. Since D&D TOD arcade was released at that time, it may be possible it was the inspiration of Q&D Japan's RPG-like quiz battles with special effects, HP and leveling-ups. I do enjoy Q&D US's realistic art (but still slow) but I quite appreciate the Japanese Q&D more (though how I read those kanji are out of the question) with their real-time gameboard like approach with anime style characters.

Oh, yeeeeeah. About the QUESTIONS. To anyone who requests me of listing each possible question in the game, I will NEVER EVER forgive you. Once more, EVER. :D There's Wikipedia or bring your stack of encyclopedias if ever you want to play any remaining Q&D in your arcade.

I'll have the next shrine/s opened in the form of a simple riddle. Stay tuned! :P

Hello guys! Gee, I missed doing sidescrolling shrines. It seems that fighting shrines really take me a bit longer. Apologies for the delay of the shrines' update. To compensate, here is the "riddle" for the new shrines. :(

THREE SHRINES HAVE NOW BEEN CREATED. WHERE ARE THESE WONDERS LOCATED?

The game's title is within those statements. Well, it's already a sort of giveaway for the fans of this lovable compilation. :(

Till then. Enjoy the new shrines! I dunno if I have completed some of the lists in the shrines like items or enemies, but all seems complete in my runthroughs of the games.

Peace out. Ciao! <_<

Minor update guys!

I had the images of AvP credited from another website. So I decided to give it my own shot of captures and tweak the site a little bit so as to make it more presentable other than a black background. I'm quite happy with the result. :D

I am also busy doing captures of other games so as to prepare in creating the new upcoming shrines, as well as recapping some of the old BEUs and platformers. Stay tuned!

Arriverderci. :(

Again, ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR has been updated. Hope you like it.