CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Hello guys!

Slam Masters shrine is reupdated for a new look, as well as pulling off a snapshot of Neck Wrecker and Titan Breaker. Move shots are 100% correct.

Ring of Destruction shrine is now also open. I did not list all possible moves for each wrestler since the emphasis of the game are the special moves. All move shots are also 100% correct.

Both Slam Masters games are in the new CWA Crash Carnival link. Enjoy! :(

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, I had just reupdated the Ghouls N Ghosts Shrine. Enjoy. :D

HOME : Slight update.

CHARACTERS: Recapped sprites and added a few descriptions.

ENEMIES: Added a few more. Tentatively complete.

ITEMS: Added descriptions of normal and magical properties with weapon icons and other special item descriptions.

BOSSES: Well, each stage's points of interest aka the start points and checkpoints are all that matters, so as to give some background about the locations on where Arthur will respawn upon death. Recapped boss sprites also.

More updates coming up. Roger and out.

Hi! :D

The Captain Commando shrine has been updated, from character bios, a few more enemy captures, more food and bonus point items, and a redesigned Boss page like I did with Alien vs Predator.

I hope you like it. Stay tuned. XD A big update coming very soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys. A few new updates to the shrine, since I have around a week off after we shortly went to Canada. To summarize...

New intro page. I hope the new image has loaded already. Capcom is nearing 3 decades, and I also pay silent homage to the 30+ years of the Super Sentai series (note the colors of the Zhongs and Andores: red, green, blue, yellow, pink; then red, black, blue, yellow, and pink. See? )

Revised site pages, especially the history pages. Individual pages for each genre. I'm sure the lists are not complete esp. the shooting (got most CPS1 games first), platformers, and puzzles. I dunno about the fighting shrines. Yeah, I'l feature those listed games on the site in due time.

Anyway, I also have opened the Super Puzzle Fighter shrine. Pardon the intro image I edited from the victory screens. I remembered the artwork in the EGM issue I had from awhile back that featured that formation and I guess it would be nice trying to make an edit.

Black Tiger preview is also opened.

Thats all for now. Next in line are some fighting shrines that a few people requested, along with the usual reformatting of BEUs and platformer shrines. Maybe a few more surprise shrines. XD

Hiya.

Granting one request among other requested fighting shrines, the newly opened shrine involves schools, hotheaded Japanese and American warfreaks, a fan-favorite batter, a stereotype cheerleader, bigfisted teacher, a hot middle-aged nurse, a massive principal with talons, and a sword-wielding megalomaniac seeking countrywide domination of Japan.

There you have it. Now, I'm off to bed. Enjoy the shrine. XD

That my dear is pretty freakin awesome :D

Hullo.

New shrine has been opened. 3 clues...

1. Involves a soldier-turned-psycho killer with wide blue eyes, a fighting aristocrat, a boxing bouncer, an Indian wrestler, an Arabian princess, a female martial artist in search of her brother, an American seeking a rematch on another American, a skeleton-costumed vigilante, and an ominous demon projecting blades all over his body.

2. Doesn't it feel great to send your opponent spinning and flying several meters away while meteors fall on the background?

3. Still haven't guessed? Eh, it's in the Street Fighter page.

That's it. Hope you'll like it. :) Some minor updates up next.

As for the promised slight updates, I added the team plots for Rival Schools.

Also added a preview shrine. This shrine is located directly above Rival Schools in the navigator. XD

Till next shrine opening!

Gee, I was a tad overwhelmed by the fans of this shooting game requesting for this shrine. Thanks to you, I've been quite addicted to it once again for a while whilst doing the shrine. Anyway, let the unknown soldier lead you to that shrine.

Characters: nah, not too much. Sprites here and there.

Enemies: I hope this is mostly complete. I did not include projectiles shot by enemies unless they spawn into newer enemies. duh. XD

Items: Complete list of shop-related weapons and added descriptions of my own. I dunno as of the life-restoring and point items if complete, though the currency denominations are complete, IMO.

Stages & Bosses: This game is famed for its multiscreen scrolling GARGANTUAN bosses. A short semi-detailed strategy guide for each stage, snapshots as well as complete shop lists and boss sprites. As an Easter Egg: Hover your mouse over images on this page and click on anything clickable. You may never know what I hid in this page. Since it's a looooong page, links are available at the top of the screen for easy jumping.

I do hope you enjoy the new shrine. Till then. XD

Hi guys! I had updated the Armored Warriors shrine, as well as updates to the boss pages of AvP, Captain Commando, Forgotten Worlds, and Quiz & Dragons.

A fighting shrine up next. :rolleyes: Stay tuned.