CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Hello guys!

SNK vs CAPCOM CHAOS shrine has been opened in the site. The shrine is combined into a main page along with the first CvS shrine. BTW, the link for CvS2 is not yet working, as it is yet unexistent.

About the individual character pages, I had based off the attack names and lists from the SvC arcade sticker as well as SvC's official move names for the attacks. I know, some move translations are cool and have a nice ring (Enigmatic Endgame, Hurricane Halberd Press), but many also suffer "lameness" and pretty poor translation (Uppercut, Teleport...). Though many players seem to hate it along with the KoF2003 engine (which I also like), it's one of my favorite SNK/Capcom fighting games.

As of now, I'll be reupdating the CvS shrine, then another BEU update. Afterwards, Warzard/Red Earth kicks off. Enjoy the shrine, and till then. :clapping:

Edited by Shadi_Potter

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo. I had just rehashed and reupdated The Punisher shrine, along with a few animated extras and a few corrections after the official Marvel character canon/trivia. :)

Another update shortly. Stay tuned. :)

i must say, you have put in some really great work potter, its awesome to see sites like yours. Makes me feel like im not so old after all is pretty much im retro gamer and love to see the classics on shrine like that.

Please do keep up the good work even though i am milking you for your xp with plasma grenades. lol j/k :)

but seriously please keep updated!! Im hoping soon you add one for mercs! :)

HF-

but seriously please keep updated!! Im hoping soon you add one for mercs! :(

Actually, a Mercs shrine has been in my mind for the past few weeks, though I had really been busy completing the Street Fighter shrines / other fighting games. :) I had some sprites for that already prepared.

/me likes it too!

Thanks for dropping by and appreciating the site. :)

Anyway. Small changes to Cadillacs & Dinosaurs and The Punisher shrines, while Capcom vs SNK shrine has been updated.

Well, I think you have now an idea what shrine is up next which I had mentioned in earlier posts. Later. :(

I'm not sure if it's because of all the traffic you might be getting but the site is really slow for me now.

Besides that, I have also once received feedback of blurry sprite captures in the sprite. I have tried accessing the shrine in our local library's PC units and I've not experienced slow loading nor blurry captures. I also asked some online friends to check out the site but all seems clear. I'll check the condition with gamespy.

Anyway, thanks for dropping by the shoutbox. :)