CAPCOM Arcade Classics Museum

Of course you explained EX. On further investigation... I had forgot where that pic of Gief came from... Ex I see.

Ohhh I miss the days when this game was hot. Garuda... the cheap ass... To everyones dismay... I would use him... I also remember my 3 string level 1 super with Dhalsim... Super yoga fire into the yoga combo thing... canceled into his air yoga drill... ahhhh good times.

Ohhhh those games got it sooo done.

Anyway... good job on the site. Capcom always did have great games. Perhaps you may consider ... Hmmm or perhaps not.... A list of sprites.... I have alot ripped from a few of the fighters if you are interested. Help you on your way.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you explained EX. On further investigation... I had forgot where that pic of Gief came from... Ex I see.

Ohhh I miss the days when this game was hot. Garuda... the cheap ass... To everyones dismay... I would use him... I also remember my 3 string level 1 super with Dhalsim... Super yoga fire into the yoga combo thing... canceled into his air yoga drill... ahhhh good times.

Ohhhh those games got it sooo done.

Anyway... good job on the site. Capcom always did have great games. Perhaps you may consider ... Hmmm or perhaps not.... A list of sprites.... I have alot ripped from a few of the fighters if you are interested. Help you on your way.

I would really appreciate the help, Belthazar. Thanks a lot in advance. :)

I'm quite more of a Doctrine Dark user. I'm a bit disappointed since he lost that katar uppercut special move since EX2, but I found the replacing Kill Wire much more awesome when combined by the Explosive once the enemy is pulled to the ground. BOOM. I love it. Those Super Canceling is quite a nice addition to the SF mechanics. I just hate the extreme damage capability of bosses like Akuma, Bison and Garuda. :rolleyes:

Rock on. :punk:

Edited by Shadi_Potter

Yo to the people.

I have uploaded a few tweaks for the Street Fighter 2 shrine. See for youself of the newbies there.

As a major spoiler heads-up, I'll be focusing on maybe 2 or 3 CPS-3 games for a while, so you guys will have an idea of what games to look forward to. XD Stay tuned.

Right-o. Sorry for the slight delay, I've been a tad busy preparing snapshots for the next shrines. XD

As of the first of the promised new shrine: it has an American wrestler seeking to avenge "Jean Reno", an irate shoto apprentice, an African princess, a one-armed hermit, a cybernetic freak, a British boxer, a high school ninja, and the kung-fu twins.

Knowing the other two spoils the clues, so there you go (I hope you now know where to go). Enjoy the shrine and stay tuned for the others.

Hello guys!

Thanks a bunch for another 1000+ visits to the site.

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact Giant Attack has been made available in the shrine. Though Second Impact is more like an update/sequel to New Generation, it has a features and other moves caused my delay to make a quick update. I hope you'll enjoy it. :thumbsup1: The Rivals and Final Bosses have been mostly checked, so I deem the majority of it (80-90%, if not all) correct. Corrections are quite welcome.

By the way, as a heads-up, I'll be busy for few correction updates to New Generation as well as 3rd Strike as the next shrine to open so as to complete the SFIII trilogy. Afterwards, I'll be on these fighting shrines in no particular order: Red Earth, SFEX2, SFEX2 Plus, and Gem Fighter. To complete the CPS3 titles, I'll have the 2 Jojo's games in the nigh future; we already have a third of the 6 CPS3 titles down.

Random BEU updates will be uploaded time by time.

Have a nice day. XD

Hi guys,

I had just updated the shrines Battle Circuit and both SFIII New Generation and Giant Attack.

Up next: 3rd Strike, to complete the SFIII trilogy.

I also forgot to mention that I'll also add SVC: SNK vs Capcom Chaos into the list of the planned fighting shrines in the future.

Later.

Thanks for your hard work. I always like detailed sites with screenshots as sprite rips of various stuff, not to mention movelists and boss galleries. Really nice work you've done.

Hello guys! As promised, STREET FIGHTER III Third Strike is now opened.

As for a few trivias...

Alex VS. Hugo intro at 1:40

References for Hugo's drunken pose and Octoberfest background

If Chun-Li's SFIII 3rd Strike win quote "I am a fighter, not a news reporter!" refers to the SF live-action movie; her win quote "I haven't thrown any of my bracelets..." refers to the SF The Movie arcade game where throwing her bracelets is one of her new moves. There, SF the Movie legacy. Sweet.

Up next, a BEU update + a random fighting shrine to open.

Anyway, a Happy Halloween to you all! Later.

Hi! I've just updated Cadillacs & Dinosaurs and added a few more routine stuff I do with other BEUs.

Movies shown in TV seem to urge me to update their respective shrines like D&D (I love the second one), Punisher, Willow, etc. Argh.

I'll have SVC Chaos first in line, then another BEU update, then I'll have Red Earth up. Stay tuned. :huh:

The site has some really good info about the games. I was a bit skeptical because of the layout but good info and images.

Thanks for the comments. :)

I had to first consider maneuverability within the site and feature as many games possible. Since the site is still in its beginning phase, I don't have the time yet to go grand about the entire layouting of the site unlike the other awesome shrines with full sprite animations since they are dedicated to a single (if not a few shrines). So please bear with the simplistic layout of the site for a while. :(

It also helps since whenever I want to update a game shrine, I could just click on a character's movelist as an instant FAQ like an arcade cabinet instruction sticker.