END OF THE YEAR GOAL: 300,000 Posts!

Alpha

This might be the first year that we can't even decide what the thread of the year is. Total posts per day have been very low lately. There are 4 months left to the year 2008 and then we begin the year 2009.

It seems like only yesterday we conducted the 2007 1Emulation Awards. But before then, we must set a new goal for the start of 2009 and that is to begin with 300,000+ posts. Unlike other sites, this is not a donation goal, but this is a posts goal. We don't need your money, but we do need your activity. Yes, it sounds impossible, and it may very well be if you want it to be. However, I think we can do it. We got quite close last year with our goal and I think we can hit the nail straight through the wall this time! :|

Let's do it.

Total Forum Posts:

274,871 Posts

Posts needed until 1/1/2009:

=========

25,129 Posts Needed

(as of 8/29/2008)

P.S. I shouldn't have to say this, but we're not asking for an influx of 1 word posts. We're talking about legitimate posts that follow the board rules.

• 3 weeks later...
I sense a disturbance in the force, as in, it's not going to happen :D.

When I begin to dream (the hell with reality) the top poster of the day has a 100+ posts and is not a spammer .... that will be one of the the best day's of my life.

But ... yes, we can still do it. Anything is possible in the World Wrestling Federation.

• 3 weeks later...

278,547 posts right now... well +1 once I hit submit.

274,871 posts when the thread was submitted.

=====

3676 posts

36 days

102 posts per day... where the figures needed were over 201 per day.

300,000 post goal

278,547 current posts

=====

21,453 posts needed

88 days left

=====

244 posts per day.

"I don't think she can handle it captain"

+1