Gryph O_o

JKKDARK

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would we be publicizing exactly?

As in, uh-oh the forum's a bit quiet, let's make up some story about how the guy with the most posts and a co-owner, suddenly decides to inexplicably attack the site for no apparent reason. All to drum up some 'excitement'.

Why is it so hard to make one single concise post about what has/hasn't happened to Gryph?

The truth is that Gryph has quit 1Emulation and has instead decided to join EmuTalk and become a soon to be staff member there (under a different username). I am not at all surprised. 1Emulation seems to be dying after all, so he decided to hop on the wagon that is still moving.

Can't blame him I guess ....

The truth is that Gryph has quit 1Emulation and has instead decided to join EmuTalk and become a soon to be staff member there (under a different username). I am not at all surprised. 1Emulation seems to be dying after all, so he decided to hop on the wagon that is still moving.

Still makes little sense to me. Why not step down from the staff here and continue to post as a regular Ultra or whatever? And why ban him?

You could give the post to BK, maybe it'll break his silence :P

I call bullsh!t.

Gryph's to busy to make any new friends(no offense) or pick up a new staff position on another site especially after being here for too long.

Wtf happened GC.

EmuTalk is more dead than 1Emulation... :P

Uh... drugs. Drugs happened. You know, all that stress at medical school, and all that access to medical supplies... It's a dangerous road to travel.