If I threw a 1emulation party

Krosigrim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe... perhaps I might check it out....

But Cinder... I better not hear any stories of you nipple surfing. I hope you take it easy out there. heh. I'm not trying to lecture you... I'm just saying.

Lol, I've actually thought about what would go down if all 1Emu members met up, it was all way back when though.

I would expect the unexpected, except from Fatal, everybody else would most likely have a attitude nothing like the one they show in the forums.

maybe... perhaps I might check it out....

But Cinder... I better not hear any stories of you nipple surfing. I hope you take it easy out there. heh. I'm not trying to lecture you... I'm just saying.

Unlike the morons you may see on the street, I wear a full face helmet (Not even law to wear a helmet in some US states), an armored motorcycle jacket and proper armored motorcycle boots. The only thing I don't have that I probably should, is a good set of pants for riding.

Most accidents involving motorcycles, are young punk bitches on supersport bikes WAY too big for them, or cruisers/choppers (These handle like tanks).

My bike is very nimble, not huge in the power department, I ride safely and I have a family to worry about.

No worries here, even when I get the GT650R I'll be fine.......not a young punk that doesn't know the limits of his machine, and himself, and I don't wear just a helmet and t-shirt when riding.

Thanks for the invite, but until someone invents the matter transfer unit, I doubt i'd be able to attend.

So far I've only met one active member, L.S.D (a great guy), and a few inactive ones.

And I agree with Drake, I think ppl would be nothing like the image one forms from the forum.

edit: In Australia you are required to wear a full, approved helmet that has never been in an accident.

Also, your headlight must be on at all times.

Well Cinder, I'm glad to hear that. I guess I should have expected that frame of mind from you.

Well Robert... I just happen to be able to teleport people. Problem is it makes me real hungry...

One thing I must say... In person, I am EXACTLY how I portray myself here. I have a tenancy to talk too much. Yea yea I know thats hard to believe!!!! The one noticeable difference, is here in text, I have time to summarize what it is I have to say. So in text, I am waaaaay more concise. Hard to imagine, by the description, It sounds like you wouldn't follow what the hell I was saying in the first place. heh

But yea, This is who I am. I write as if I am speaking, and I pour who I am into text. It's likely, that one idea or another that you have of me is correct.

I'd be the coked up serious hardcore Wall Street man from the 80s ready to pick a fight at any moment.

Well... at least you might be able to fix them up after you cut them open.... heh. Wait... I didn't miss your joke... but who the hell .... Wall Street man.... I don't think i'll run a search for that, Id rather be ignorant me-thinks.

I just watched American Psycho again recently.

OK beer pong.

beerpong1rp5.th.jpg

There are a ton of different versions... but this version I grabbed from Beerpong.com and it summarizes the key points.

Throw ball into any cup, opposing team player must drink that cup.

Bounce the ball into cup, the opposing team player must drink two cup, but the opposing team may swat it away if fast enough.

Bounce off the ceiling into a cup the opposing team players must drink four cups of beer. (never thought of that... good rule!!)

If a team member throws and makes the last cup of opposing team. The opposing team has a redemption shot, where he throws until he misses the shot.

Opposing team may throw the ball hard enough to knock a cup over if so that is additional cup of beer. (yo... not in my house suckaaaaa)

Must be wash cups, incase ball hits the floor. If you don't wash your balls, it is one cup penalty.

If you miss an opponents cup you must have a penalty cup at your side, you must chug this beer. Everytime you miss!!!

Just as long as you can hold your beer.... It is a pretty cool game!!

Edited by Belthasar

I've never been a huge fan of drinking games. It just slows down the drinking.

HA HA HA awesome response.... But I don't drink too often. I enjoy a game like this, as it forces some of the more silent types into a more social situation.

But this game here... it's fun for all ages!!!

beerpongka8.jpg

Edited by Belthasar