i have a suprise for the xbox community!

if some one can tweak it up im sure ALOT of people can mess with this more then i could ^^

anyway here is my gift to all i HOPE U GUYS CAN USE IT SOME HOW lol

this works on BOTH Pc and XBOX!!! how ever it needs some tweaking to get it stable so if some one here is a HARDCORE Mugen fan and is Freaking TIRED of using LINUX well.... heres ur chance to get this to fixed up for the fans that have been waiting for YEARS to play this WITHOUT LINUX!!!!! :P:shootem::)

My Gift To The W O R L D !!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/127639168/Mugen.rar.html

I won't get around to it for a while man, but if that is what I think it is, I can't wait to try it. I always figured I'd get around to Mugen and Linux when I finished my rom collection someday, but having it nice and easy is going to be great.

Thanks for the post,

~Rx

I won't get around to it for a while man, but if that is what I think it is, I can't wait to try it. I always figured I'd get around to Mugen and Linux when I finished my rom collection someday, but having it nice and easy is going to be great.

Thanks for the post,

~Rx

keep in mind it needs work on the xbox it seems to auto play once u select ur characters u can use 2 controllers once u get in game it auto plays on the xbox like a demo BUT once u play it on the pc it will allow u to play it

so which mugen is this?

ive already messed around with xmugen is this any better?

dont matter i see its shugendo(or whatever its called)so can you just go and add characters and stages or is there a lot of tweaking to do?

i see it comes with the old kung fu man character,i might try and mess around with this(maybe)xmugen was a pain in the ass so i hope i dont get a lot of problems with this.

if some one can tweak it up im sure ALOT of people can mess with this more then i could ^^

anyway here is my gift to all i HOPE U GUYS CAN USE IT SOME HOW lol

this works on BOTH Pc and XBOX!!! how ever it needs some tweaking to get it stable so if some one here is a HARDCORE Mugen fan and is Freaking TIRED of using LINUX well.... heres ur chance to get this to fixed up for the fans that have been waiting for YEARS to play this WITHOUT LINUX!!!!! :thumbsup1::blink::banghead:

My Gift To The W O R L D !!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/127639168/Mugen.rar.html

How is it possible to play to play without linux on xbox the swap drive is needed due to mem constraints.

its prolly just running under a super stripped version of linux. I had a mugan build like that many years ago.