The MMA Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooo, good fights. I know Fatal is a happy man right now.

Lyoto gots some knock out powah.

Greeeeeeat. I knew I shouldnt have open up the thread... lol. Well. Ill watch with wonder, like I always do.

http://www.mmashare.com/mma-videos-f7.html

I think you have to register, but I watch all the fights there.

might as well start the predictions and conversation for UFC99

Spencer Fisher Vs. Caol Uno = I don't know Uno so I'm soing with Fisher

Marcus Davis Vs. Dan Hardy = Marcus Davis by murder

Mike Swick Vs. Ben Saunders = Swick by knock out 2nd

Cheick Kongo Vs. Cain Velasquez = everyone says Cain is like the MMA jesus but Kongo is a beast. I pick Kongo

Rich Franklin Vs. Wanderlei Silva = Silva will beast the first and gas, letting Rich pick him apart for the remaining rounds winning by decision.

I'm not Ice Chucky by the way.

Freeze!

It's Fatal Time.

So anyeay... I watched the even last night... I cant remember. There was a fight that ended pretty epically. def not the matt's fight. I remember the guy who lost resembled a shooting game at a carnival. A metal duck getting shot, back and forth not being able to escape.

Guy must bounced off 3 sides of the octagon trying to flee, getting fists to the noggin the whole time...

Ding.... ding.... ding-ding.... ding.... ding

The ppv was a bust. Not very entertaining. Huges was in bad shape too "did he knock me down"? Serra had some good sprawling moments, but it didnt go well enough for him.

I wonder what condition Lesner is now!!! All the intense training, he must be even more ridiculous. I wonder if he was able to draw out some grace. If he could add some finess to his speed and strength, he would be unstoppable. But at his size... not likely. Im so freaking amazed at his speed! WTF!!! Tree trunks comming at you at 100+ mph. Or so it looks.