Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Holy fuk sh!t the first good spider-man game since games were invented.

Lol I find it funny because I was thinking of re-playing Spider-Man 1-3 yesterday, and as soon as I did lvl 1 on the first game I shut that sh!t off.

Lol I find it funny because I was thinking of re-playing Spider-Man 1-3 yesterday, and as soon as I did lvl 1 on the first game I shut that sh!t off.

Spiderman 2 is much better, and Ultimate Spiderman too. Anyway, there's been a few good Spiderman games on GB, GBA, SNES, and Arcade. There existed a world before 2002, seriously :)

that looks pretty rad. but if Bruce Cambell doesn't narrate I'll be disappointed.

Spiderman 2 is much better, and Ultimate Spiderman too. Anyway, there's been a few good Spiderman games on GB, GBA, SNES, and Arcade. There existed a world before 2002, seriously :)

Yea....I played the majority of Spider-Gay games, including the 32x PoS, and the only one I would ever mention would have to be Seperation Anxiety and that's only because I liked it as a 2 player beat-em-up.

Snot seems to do something un-real in your world, drip past the bottom part of your toe and on to your keyboard :).

Snot seems to do something un-real in your world, drip past the bottom part of your toe and on to your keyboard :).

Lol. I don't know what that means, but it doesn't sound very nice :)

Damn I tried that 32X game.. not good :)

I do like the arcade game from 1991, but then my local arcade had it so I'm probably being biased/nostalgic.