UEFA Euro 2008

Cindy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holland were by far the better team and a goal from van-bronkhurst a player who used to play for my team rangers.its been the best game of the tournament so far.

is at '87

Cindy might be at beer #87 :devilboy:

Yeah, something like that...at least I feel like that right now.

But what the hell, we won!!! And the whole city was going crazy and dancing on the streets it was wonderfull. Like we won the world championship instead of the 1st league of the euro 2008. Can't wait till the match against France next Friday.

I'm such a fan of Dirk Kuyt, he's from my hometown, a small christian village at the coast. Really hated that place but at least there's coming some good stuff from there :clapping:

Oooooh I'm so happy and I really need some sleep.....

Holland were by far the better team and a goal from van-bronkhurst a player who used to play for my team rangers.its been the best game of the tournament so far.

:devilboy:

Well, the Oranje team won 3-0. Against a World Champion, no less. Hope to see more from the team too.

Expected line ups of semifinal:

Portugal, Germany, Netherlands, Russia (?)

Would be a great tournament if we see game quality like in those previous matches. Spain, Netherlands, Portugal, Germany - can't wait to see them VS more difficult teams.

Even Russia in its rainy game tried and succeeded to score a goal. Marvelous spirit.

(not to mention Ibrahimovic's goal. Wowza :lol: )

Edited by Wishdokta