Xbox 360 releases for june.

New AitD looks win, definately getting PC version, unless I run out of HDD space, then 360.

The Bourn game sucks balls by playing the demo. NG2 gonna wait for americo copy.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played a bit of bourne and NGII, Bourne is.... I dunno maybe it'll get better after the first mission. NGII is surprisingly fun. Surprising to me anyways, I wasn't expecting much.

I still haven't finished GTAIV either....

I really have no idea. I'm playing on normal. and it doesn't seem as hard as I remember black being. black kicked my ass into submission pretty quick. I never got beyond the boss on top of the airship. lol.

here's what I will say: the graphics look good and the controls are great. the camera sucks ass. I've rounded a corner a few times and by the time the camera caught up to me I was getting pwned by 10 or 15 enemies. you can pull RT to center the camera but I always forget. lol

I really have no idea. I'm playing on normal. and it doesn't seem as hard as I remember black being. black kicked my ass into submission pretty quick. I never got beyond the boss on top of the airship. lol.

here's what I will say: the graphics look good and the controls are great. the camera sucks ass. I've rounded a corner a few times and by the time the camera caught up to me I was getting pwned by 10 or 15 enemies. you can pull RT to center the camera but I always forget. lol

Lol, i always get my ass kicked by the bosses too. The samurai on the horse, the airship boss, heck even the 1st boss before i figure out how to block and roll. Serve me right for skipping the instruction. Currently stuck at the city with those pesky ninjas that throw exploding shurikens :P

Glad to know story is canon. At least that will motivate me to finish Black first :(

And damn, is it me or Hayabusa has the coolest Ninja garb in the gaming world?

I'm actually hoping for unlockable costumes. I prefer the more traditional ninja outfit.

And damn, is it me or Hayabusa has the coolest Ninja garb in the gaming world?

No, Hotsuma did.

yep, we really need a next gen shinobi. but Sega would have to get it's head out of its ass first. everything they do turns to crap lately...