Now this is a game trailer

Gryph

Too bad the actual game will probably suck balls. But if you are going to make a game completely over the top, this is the way to do it.

If you haven't been following this game, here is a brief synopsis of the award winning plot:

"I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but have you guys heard the plot for the new 50 Cent game?

So 50 is doing a benefit concert in some war torn middle eastern country, but unfortunately they are unable to pay him (what?). So 50 hassles the concert promoter and threatens him for payment.

To make payment they decide to give him a diamond encrusted skull as payment. 50 is apparently cool with that, who wouldn't be.

But on his way from leaving this miscellaneous country the diamond encrusted skull is stolen!

So the rest of the game is 50 tracking down his diamond encrusted skull and killing the people that took it from him.

Also it is using Unreal Engine 3."

source: a shacker

high res link: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1424259...OTS_042408.html

And the reason why the game required a DL DVD to be burned is beyond me.

IIRC there was nearly 2 gigs of audio, plus whatever other junk on top of that. I wouldn't be surprised if the game itself could have fit on a CD-R.

As for the sequel, the plot alone makes me speechless. Thank the lord for GTA 4.

Edited by gavin19

I could care less who was on-screen, if the gameplay is as heated as it is in the trailer, I'll give it a go.

You could put the cast of Starfox in a Metal Gear game, and as long as it played awesome......I could care less.