GTA 4 leaked

My local pirates got it. I like the game so far. Nice damage model on the car, quite realistic graphics, lotsa radio stations, nice ways of using the cell phone, etc etc. but I do agree with Inky that the walking is kinda slow. But i still can't bear it. The only downside I see in the game is THE OCCASIONAL POP UPS IS STILL THERE! I mean, WTF?!? This is a next gen console and they still can't solve the pop up?!? I am really wondering how it would be like on PS3 with the slower Blu-Ray drive.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a £400 bonus in work, so I'm definately going to grab another 360, and this, upon release. I still have 4-5 months of live left from my last subscription so I'm just going to purchase this one. Plus I want to grab any and all DLC. The DLC made a world of difference as far as Oblivion went, so hopefully this is along the same lines. I'll look into flashing though very soon.

Recommended 360 versions? Does the Halo ltd edition have updated internals, or I am headed for another meltdown? Elite maybe? I'm in PAL region btw.

My local pirates got it. I like the game so far. Nice damage model on the car, quite realistic graphics, lotsa radio stations, nice ways of using the cell phone, etc etc. but I do agree with Inky that the walking is kinda slow. But i still can't bear it. The only downside I see in the game is THE OCCASIONAL POP UPS IS STILL THERE! I mean, WTF?!? This is a next gen console and they still can't solve the pop up?!? I am really wondering how it would be like on PS3 with the slower Blu-Ray drive.

Hope they fix these pop ups and the slow walking and probably integrate the DLC into the PC version.

We'll when the PC version will come.

All DLC will most likely be included with the PC vers. Plus we can mod the crap out of the game on PC. New cars, new models, buildings etc.

All DLC will most likely be included with the PC vers. Plus we can mod the crap out of the game on PC. New cars, new models, buildings etc.

Yeah, that's the most interesting part.

A shame, that the GTA Total Conversions mostly were crap. There's only one good I can think of, that's GTA Berlin, but it's far away from complete.

IGN are tarts they sold out ages ago.

Why the crap do you have so many copys of Grand Reft Auto!!!!

Do you run an indepedent store or do you rape squirrels!!

#Drunk##########

Recommended 360 versions? Does the Halo ltd edition have updated internals, or I am headed for another meltdown? Elite maybe? I'm in PAL region btw.

Every Arcade and Pro with HDMI on the box have updated innards. Elites are uncertain but by now most likely they all do.

The game just got the first 10/10 from IGN in 10 years.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/869/869541p2.html

Wow. The last game to get a 10 was SC. And just to balance things out, the X360 version got a 10 too, both US and UK reviews.

Do you run an indepedent store or do you rape squirrels!!

#Drunk##########

lulzy

Every Arcade and Pro with HDMI on the box have updated innards. Elites are uncertain but by now most likely they all do.

Thank you. I'll have to keep an eye out for the HDMI port then.

pretty much all the xboxs in stock now should have the HDMI / newer boards.