The Ultimate Warrior Returns to the Wrestling Ring!

Alpha

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that third warrior stuff is urban legend, it's been the same guy all along.

he did actually change his name to ultimate warrior. he's a crazy neo conservative blogger now.

he did actually change his name to ultimate warrior. he's a crazy neo conservative blogger now.

Actually, I think his name is just Warrior. I don't even believe he has a last name, if that's possible or not.

He's slow, looks like crap and the most important stuff: he's in the totally wrong federation! I really wonder, why he's coming back, did anyone watched the WWF special VHS "The Fall of the ultimate Warrior"?

Do you mean, the WWE Special DVD "The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior"? :P

61asrtcs00lss500rk2.jpg

Actually, I think his name is just Warrior. I don't even believe he has a last name, if that's possible or not.

He's slow, looks like crap and the most important stuff: he's in the totally wrong federation! I really wonder, why he's coming back, did anyone watched the WWF special VHS "The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior"?

Do you mean, the WWE Special DVD "The Self Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior"? :lol:

61asrtcs00lss500rk2.jpg

Yeah... I meant that... fixed! ;)

It was a long long time ago I've watched it. I didn't even knew, that there was a DVD out.

lol that was funny, i love how he shake the rope and when the black shoved the kid

GC ya do know the original Warrior did die and was replaced by his brother? Yes it is true. Back in the beginning of his days he died from a blood clot I believe. Still even his brother is one of my all time favorite wrestlers next to Savage and the number 1 wrestler of all time The Undertaker.

GC ya do know the original Warrior did die and was replaced by his brother? Yes it is true. Back in the beginning of his days he died from a blood clot I believe. Still even his brother is one of my all time favorite wrestlers next to Savage and the number 1 wrestler of all time The Undertaker.

That's not true. Unless Warrior had an indentical twin brother, that's an old rumor. You can check any reputable source and find that it's always been the same person. The only reason that rumor came about was because back when Warrior came back in 1992, he had shorter hair and his muscle size greatly decreased. This was because he got a haircut and that he stopped taking steroids, due to the steroid scandals around that time. :)

when Warrior came back in 1992, he had shorter hair and his muscle size greatly decreased. This was because he got a haircut and that he stopped taking steroids, due to the steroid scandals around that time. :)

This is true, it's all a myth. But, I can remember watching it back then when I watched it religiously, and can recall thinking there was something suspicious going on. I could have sworn that the Texas Tornado filled in for him at one time. They had similar looks/build and with the make-up he could have passed. But there definately is only 1 Ultimate Warrior.

IIRC there were simialr myths floating around about Kane.

Edited by gavin19

there are multiple myths about wrestlers having standins over the years. besides warrior there was a myth about multiple Kanes, and even the Undertaker (there was fake-Undertaker but that was an angle.) Diesel and Razor Ramon also had imposters as an angle. There is a guy who has been wrestling as Sting in Japan since the mid 80's I've also heard of Multiple Great Mutas but I dunno about that.

ahh how I miss 80's and 90's wrestling.