For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have been playing on it today as well, i can confirm that the only crash i receive is when loading the protedted fd sega games and also when trying to exit laser ghost.

ill have to give a try to the gunbird game and see what happens. Still solid work kenshiro!!! :(

HF-

ill have to give a try to the gunbird game and see what happens

ARRRGH :( , don't try it, i said in the previous post that all Psikyo games are buggy in this build, it will be a waste of time, like for others games i mentionned.

ill have to give a try to the gunbird game and see what happens

ARRRGH :( , don't try it, i said in the previous post that all Psikyo games are buggy in this build, it will be a waste of time, like for others games i mentionned.

ok sounds good enough for me :blink: I had not seen the post that all Psikyo games were buggy. I knew of some but thanks for the info!! Gotta love those bugs!

bonk's adventure is such a great game by the way, im still playin it! :(

HF-

HF - I think we were on X-S at the same time last night and I was lucky enough to get the beta build from you. I've only tested a few games that are new and said to be working (like Bonk, great version) but if kenshiro says its a buggy build then I'll hold off on really get into it deeper until a more stable release comes out.

kenshiro - GREAT work from what I've seen. Its because of you and BP that I built my Xbox Arcade Machine. I'm buying some comfy bar stools just so I can sit down and play for long sessions since the two of you keep updating things.

Thanks guys,

Red

HF - I think we were on X-S at the same time last night and I was lucky enough to get the beta build from you. I've only tested a few games that are new and said to be working (like Bonk, great version) but if kenshiro says its a buggy build then I'll hold off on really get into it deeper until a more stable release comes out.

kenshiro - GREAT work from what I've seen. Its because of you and BP that I built my Xbox Arcade Machine. I'm buying some comfy bar stools just so I can sit down and play for long sessions since the two of you keep updating things.

Thanks guys,

Red

yea only you and one other person has it and i dont think they will even post back. yea i go by the name of XtecuterX73 over there and recently me and another member made a release for mednafenx-nes. bug fixed and correct palette fix. Im also working on a soldier of fortune fix for genesis (vdp ram write latency) which will stop the middle of the screen from bugging out so bad and im also working on an overclock cpu feature for mednafenx-nes. I posted that build for kenshiro so i could send more input to kenshiro but it is just a test build. I will not be sending anyone else a build.

Kenshiro is a great guy and already making rapid pace!! :) we do appreciate all that he has done and what he will do in the future.

we hope to hear from you soon kenshiro!! :banghead:

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

Hey Mr. Kenshiro how are things coming along?? :(

NO more bugs to report as of late. Everything is looking good besides those bugs.

How are things looking as far as the FD1094 sega protection is going? I know you had said that it was annoying you! :D

HF-

Hi kenshiro.

i was wondering if you would be interseted in adding the "Taito z.c" driver.

these are the games that you can use with the driver.

Aqua jack

Battle shark

Chase hq(my fave)

Continental circus

Double axl

Enforce

Night striker

Power wheels

Racing beat.

Space gun

Special criminal investigations.

screenshots

http://www.system16.com/hardware.php?id=65...p;gid=1631#1631

as you can see all top games.

this driver has been added to fba for pc.it would be great to have these games in fba as well.

so what do you think?