For the first person to be working on a new version of FBA-XXX

Could you post a list of newly added games? My FBA sets are all on DVD (xiso) so I can't copy them to PC to scan them with clrmame. I'd have to copy them to Xbox hdd and then ftp over to PC which would take a long time. I know of Power Drift, Raiden, Galaxy Force 2 and E-Swat. Thanks!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could you post a list of newly added games? My FBA sets are all on DVD (xiso) so I can't copy them to PC to scan them with clrmame. I'd have to copy them to Xbox hdd and then ftp over to PC which would take a long time. I know of Power Drift, Raiden, Galaxy Force 2 and E-Swat. Thanks!

well the dats are a long list, i havnt been through the whole list yet but i can send you a dat file so you can have a read if you would like. I do know thunder heroes is new on there, its a pretty good platformer by the way of final fight. defense is new as well as aurail, the unprotected version of thunder blade is on here but i cannot get the heli to take off from the ground, perhaps it has not been keymapped yet.

HF-

Edited by XxHellsFuryxX

well the dats are a long list, i havnt been through the whole list yet but i can send you a dat file so you can have a read if you would like. I do know thunder heroes is new on there, its a pretty good platformer by the way of final fight. defense is new as well as aurail, the unprotected version of thunder blade is on here but i cannot get the heli to take off from the ground, perhaps it has not been keymapped yet.

HF-

Thanks, I have the new DATS, but FBA comprises 900+ sets. I don't fancy reading through them all to try to figure out which are new and which aren't :shootem:

So far then we have -

Aurail

Bonk's Adventure

Defense

E-Swat

Galaxy Force 2

Power Drift

Raiden

Thunder Blade

Thunder Heroes

Good stuff!

HF-

Thanks, I have the new DATS, but FBA comprises 900+ sets. I don't fancy reading through them all to try to figure out which are new and which aren't :shootem:

So far then we have -

Aurail

Bonk's Adventure

Defense

E-Swat

Galaxy Force 2

Power Drift

Raiden

Thunder Blade

Thunder Heroes

rail chase

super hang on bootleg

gloc air battle

Good stuff!

now we can add rail chase (not keymapped) super hang on bootleg (not keymapped) gloc air battle, (not keymapped) so here is a few more i revised the list

I think we can safely strike Thunder Heroes off the list, I knew it was familiar, as it was already working in 1.28. Unless kenshiro has fixed some bug that I wasn't aware of?

Since Shinobi is working fine on the current Kenshiro build, I think we can add:

- Shadow Dancer

- ESwat

- Altered Beast

- Golden Axe

Cospefogo.

Whaaa don't be so speed guys! :( I was very surprised at the morning when i saw list of games and topic on Xbox Scene :blink:

I mean, just let me time to clean the crap of my build, make a list of what's news...

I really cool what you did Hellfury (thanks you very much :( ), but you can understand that i was really surprised by reading topic on Xbox Scene, cause the last build i give to you and others members is all but stable, so can't be representive ;) I don't have even time to repply to your PM lol.

Moreover, i saw some infos are wrong, for exemple CPS1 doesn't match the last MAME release :huh:

I'm going to contact you in the day ;)

Whaaa don't be so speed guys! :huh: I was very surprised at the morning when i saw list of games and topic on Xbox Scene ;)

I mean, just let me time to clean the crap of my build, make a list of what's news...

I really cool what you did Hellfury (thanks you very much :( ), but you can understand that i was really surprised by reading topic on Xbox Scene, cause the last build i give to you and others members is all but stable, so can't be representive ;) I don't have even time to repply to your PM lol.

Moreover, i saw some infos are wrong, for exemple CPS1 doesn't match the last MAME release ;)

I'm going to contact you in the day ;)

sounds good kenshiro. :( i made sure to say that it was just a test build so you can have some more input on everything but i havent gotten hardly any responses so no one really has it. When you have a build you want me to send out just let me know. There are a couple of people i know over there that will put it up once you have made final build. As far as the info goes i made notes from this thread so perhaps i got something mixed up.

Once again we all appreciate everything that you are doing and always are looking forward to any updates from you. You've done alot in a short time. It seems like you and britneysPairs are the only ones still doing much as far as xbox arcade emulation goes and both of you do really execeptional jobs. :blink:

HF-

yea this topic really sped up yesterday. news travels fast! :)

Oover again - Hats of to - Kenshiro -, and let me include BP, of course.

Both guys are the sensation in the Xbox Scene by the moment.

Like FuManchu says... Since you get into --------- STAY FOR THE DRAMA.

Ha ha ha.

:(

Cospefogo.

hi kenshiro,i have been testing your new biuld and i tried gunbird.the emulator says that it is the correct rom and launches it but after it tries to load the rom fba crashes.

i tried the same rom in normal fbaxx(2007 biuld) and the rom plays fine.

i know you are not finished with your emu,but thought i would let you know. :(

hi kenshiro,i have been testing your new biuld and i tried gunbird.the emulator says that it is the correct rom and launches it but after it tries to load the rom fba crashes.

i tried the same rom in normal fbaxx(2007 biuld) and the rom plays fine.

i know you are not finished with your emu,but thought i would let you know. :blink:

Yes, it's a part of crap i was talking about, it's fixed ( i modified a sound function and forgot it :( ), and same for all Psykio, Aerofighters, Superman and few others.

Except CPS1/CPS2 and Neogeo, don't pay attention to the last build, i have to clean, verify a lot of things :(

Edited by - kenshiro -