I HAVE RETURNED !

Months have passed, time stood still, and flew by at the same time. It seems like forever since I last posted here, and yet it seems like no time has passed at all.

Ahh where to start... OK. I work for Myspace now, Or rather a company contracted by myspace. I view images from 1 in the morning to 9. I just got back home, and our new roommate got a wireless signal from the neighbors apartment. (suckers) So here I am.

The new apartment is great, a 2/2 @ 1100 square feet, washer/drier hookup, for 790 a month... and it's NOT ghetto. More or less.

EM still works at the retirement home, as a cook. So all is well there. Money is still tight, but were about to catch up on everything real soon. I have no idea what has happened here, who left, who the newbees are. Speaking of which... I see no-one sent me any messages, good to see I was missed...

Anyway, I never finished my Unreal Tournament GOTY map. I got burned out. A few odds and ends and it will be complete. Having an issue with HOM on a wall in a big room, and cant reverse the error. Other than that, it's a good map, that I'm proud of. But knowing me, I wont release it until it is the best it can be.

So what has happened? How has everyone been? Hope it is still active here! If not I'll try to liven it up a bit. This is my roommates laptop, so I don't know how frequently I will be able to use it. Soon I'll get the cable running, and I'll be on all the time.

So anyway... say hello!!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello stranger!long time no see. :)

well im still here,so you got yourself a new job,congratulations :holiday::clapping:

still the same old faces round here and a couple of new people. do me a favour and get posting. :birthday:

I knew you would be the first to say hi! Hey man good to be back. I can't submit my pics yet, as they are on my computer. I want to show everyone the new place, and the new roommate. Hell, she has a peach cornier, aptly names "peachy" Other than him shitting everywhere, he is great.

Edited by Belthasar

Thanks L.S.D. I'm sure I will not fail to bring my presence to 1EMULATION. Yes... as for the pics. You all will see that I now live with 2 girls now, not 1. And my place is slowly coming together.

Thanks Garageink, things are going quite well.

Do you guys have any idea how many images I scan through in just one day?!?!? Last night, I went through 4500000 pics... no BS. I tear through them, and nothing escapes my gaze. Using the gaming eyes at work. I flag sooooo many images. I am still amazed on how many freaks there are out there! Chicks wearing diapers, Ladies who need not take naked pics of themselves in the first place, much less post them for anyone to see. I can go on and on, but I digress.

Well technically, I don't remove them, I merely flag them for review by another agent, that actually gets their paycheck directly from Myspace. But nasty pics huh....... let me tell you. Some are pics of themselves, but alot are pics they find online, some nice... some revolting. Like the Hi res pic (hotlink pick) of a naked 90+ year old lady spreading her ........ um.... wilted flour. Or perhaps the goatsee pic.... with Macaulay Culkins face super imposed on the guys back. Before this week, I didn't know what goatsee was, And if you don't know... keep it that way. I saw an animated pic of a Firefighter opening a destroyed car door, and a decapitated head rolling out from crushed metal. Also...Transvestites, Super fat chicks getting it on, chicks with diapers on, women with sadle bag tities..... And thats just for starters....

We also have to report to the FBI if we find anything ... disagreeable... Sexually speaking. So other than the latter, the job is entertaining to say the least.

So yea... even if your account is private.... I WILL SEE YOU! HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHA.... Ok, I'm just playing. But yea, you will be seen by more than just your friends. Sometimes, It's as if they are trying to se what they can get away with. What an odd job.....