• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe... I'm going to be unbanned from the Spam forum! :blink:

=

the next step :(

If you'd promise to behave yourself you'd have access today. ^^

GC's fan club has their say: http://emulmao.emuchrist.org/news.html

Dangerous religious territory? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now that's funny, considering that symbol has been a part of the 1Emulation logo for 3 years now at the top left of your screen. Nothing religious about it. I also don't see how EMU-LMAO thinks it's just a reverse san-serif "a" because it doesn't look anything like that. The symbol is basically a 1 and E slapped together, to symbolize 1Emulation. :blink:

And as for "The Revolutionary Force in Entertainment!" .... that's our current motto for this version of 1Emulation. Before, we used "The People's Emulation Site!" You can probably see where I'm going here.

There was talk of a ... Change in the focus point. But that had to be hearsay, as the main focus point must be emulation. I think we already cover everything else known to man as well.

Edited by Belthasar

hi everybody, HI GC long time no see, so did this site finsh 10 year, its long time, soooooo?

will there be gift :thumbsup1: just kidding

WOW! Welcome back Loay! It's been a very long time since I've last seen you post. How have you been? We're hitting our 6th year. I hope you start posting again soon. :)

There was talk of a ... Change in the focus point. But that had to be hearsay, as the main focus point must be emulation. I think we already cover everything else known to man as well.

maybe we will trim down on the forums, there are way to many IMO. slim it down to pc emulation, console emulation, spam and lounge, every topic can fit in those few forums.