Drake's Thread About Pink!

This thread does not belong in spam. If the repliers decide to post spam replies, Drake should not be reprimanded for that, but those other members. He made a perfectly good topic about his interests and it should be discussed by anyone who has something relevant to say.

Also I don't like the fact that suddenly some mods got defensive instead of trying to find out what the problem was. However, I also think Drake could have handled it better. That being said, how's about you guys try to solve the problems in a manner that is not reminiscent to: a) insulting comments and behavior; :P bullying and power moves.

Threads like this should exist solely because we get to know our fellow members more. As a forum that tries to get be more active, these are good

ways to do it. You'd figure people would've seen that instead of just inputting spam.

Back on topic, I do enjoy the color pink in plants, but not in clothes. I would never wear pink as it gives off the wrong signals. Not that I'm trying to look like some macho idiot but I also don't want to come across as gay. The colors I prefer are black, blue, white, dark green and purple.

So type of music do you listen to Drake?

Guess pink is only loved in the right situations, otherwise the majority of the readers turn away in disgust like a father watching his son play with a barbie doll.

Well, to answer axl's question, anything that sounds good!! I listen to pop,rock,rap,hip-hop,dance,house, if I like the beat or the tune, it goes in my Ipod!!

Aside that, I think my balls droped this weekend, more women keep touching me x.x?

Guess pink is only loved in the right situations, otherwise the majority of the readers turn away in disgust like a father watching his son play with a barbie doll.

Well, to answer axl's question, anything that sounds good!! I listen to pop,rock,rap,hip-hop,dance,house, if I like the beat or the tune, it goes in my Ipod!!

Aside that, I think my balls droped this weekend, more women keep touching me x.x?

Touch 'em back :banghead::)

And yeah, I mostly do the same thing with my music.

So is this thread about v<a href="http://" target="_blank"></a>aginas or what

that what I thought.

Hmm is it that time for ya? I have heard of blue balls but not pink ones.