I do NOT like my job at all

inky was right , leave on good terms not only for a good reference but just in case things change at your old job and u wanna go back.

yep I am a firm believer in NOT burning bridges. you never know what can happen down the line, you may be desperate for a job, and if they remember you as the guy who worked hard and took on extra responsibility they'd be likely to re-hire you. with the exception of one job I know I can always go back to anyplace I worked and get a job if they are hiring.

I would never want to go back if I leave. Normally, I leave becos I feel that I can't learn anything from the place anymore. Why go back and do the same old things again?

It can get VERY boring at times.

It's really REALLY hard at times.

Some of my co-workers are total douche bags.

The drive to and from work is over an hour.

I work 50 plus hours every week, sometimes up to 60.

The boss/owner is a total rectum face, and is nearly impossible to deal with.

There is absolutely ZERO social atmosphere there, which is not that big of a deal.

The training sucked and they give me way to much responsibility, there is hardly any direction there.

There are not any attractive women there.

I hardly ever enjoy myself there.

ROFL

RECTUM FACE!!! ;)

http://neo-cream.com/Lifeonthedole.html (england waits for you and money flows freely)

Your young you are not suppose to like your job. Anyway never quit a job till you get a new one. That is unless you like not having money that is.

I am for sure not quitting till i get another job for sure. They already want to promote me dammit to a purchasing agent!! ;)

I get about an dollar raise in about two weeks.

Well see there you go they wanna promote you, so you must be doing something right. And 1 dollar raise is nothing to smurk about. Hell at most my jobs before I went and started my own business I was lucky to get 30 cents a raise...lol.