I do NOT like my job at all

It can get VERY boring at times.

It's really REALLY hard at times.

Some of my co-workers are total douche bags.

The drive to and from work is over an hour.

I work 50 plus hours every week, sometimes up to 60.

The boss/owner is a total rectum face, and is nearly impossible to deal with.

There is absolutely ZERO social atmosphere there, which is not that big of a deal.

The training sucked and they give me way to much responsibility, there is hardly any direction there.

There are not any attractive women there.

I hardly ever enjoy myself there.

I work in an office and have my own desk. Research prices for products needing to be bought for upcoming steel construction projects. Create business transmittals for million dollar projects, help with payroll, help maintain and process business projects, and all other types of work you can think of that takes place in an office.

oh..........well I eat my lunch at my table/desk :banghead:

I always wanted a office job. Never knew it would be like this. I keep finishing my work and learning new things there, they keep telling me I am getting stuff done in record time and have to pile more/harder work on me. The last place I applied for said I needed at least three months experience to get hired, well once these three months are up I am GONE! I told her(the lady thats going to hire me) what I do there and the type of bosses I have to deal with and she said it's already above and beyond anything I will do there in a entry/first promotion when starting.

Sorry to hear that you're in a job you really can't stand. I've been there, know what it's like. There's nothing worse and my heart really goes out to you on this one.

Godspeed out of that place my friend. Hopefully in a couple of months you'll be somewhere you're happier and the experience at this place will have been worth the drek.

I always wanted a office job. Never knew it would be like this. I keep finishing my work and learning new things there, they keep telling me I am getting stuff done in record time and have to pile more/harder work on me. The last place I applied for said I needed at least three months experience to get hired, well once these three months are up I am GONE! I told her(the lady thats going to hire me) what I do there and the type of bosses I have to deal with and she said it's already above and beyond anything I will do there in a entry/first promotion when starting.

What'd you think office work was going to be? Like The Office?

But I'm sorry to hear you don't like your current job. :( But at least you're doing it well and getting praise. Having another better job ahead of you is a good prospect. But don't quit your current job till you actually have that new one.

What'd you think office work was going to be? Like The Office?

But I'm sorry to hear you don't like your current job. :( But at least you're doing it well and getting praise. Having another better job ahead of you is a good prospect. But don't quit your current job till you actually have that new one.

and before you leave or even talk to them about leaving get some documentation on how good you are doing, gather any proof of training you have. leave on good terms if possible. 2 weeks to 1 month notice so they can find someone to replace you and get them trained.

Inky gave the best advice. Since they have not treated you badly, leaving in good term is the best option since future employers TEND to contact your previous employments to check your personalities and work ettiquette.