Are we just too used to each other?

Fatal Rose

Seriously. We suck at keeping things going here at 1emulation. Seems like we built a reliance on Bambi and Belthasar. I think people hold back posts/topics because some people are just too sensitive maybe? Who knows. But meh.

Jitway did a great job recently though.

I think its just going to take a little time and there are alot of new threads popping up keeping peoples interest. I for one am loving the blog section. you guys have some awsome entries. not only that though it kinda lets you get to know little of everyones personality. thus the reason I am pretty much trying to check out all or at least most of the active members blogs.

<Diso> cant we please stop this trendy "why aren't there much topics on 1emu" biatch topics

<Diso> can*

<FatalRose> you don't get what i was trying to say

<Diso> no I know what you're saying

<Diso> In all honestly just post the topics or w/e

<Diso> Staff will revise/edit posts as needed

<FatalRose> i think a lot of people are to thin skinned at 1emu

<Nanaya> so you like fat people?

<FatalRose> people get offended to easily

<Weirdy> yep

<Weirdy> too many p.ussies

Seriously. We suck at keeping things going here at 1emulation. Seems like we built a reliance on Bambi and Belthasar. I think people hold back posts/topics because some people are just too sensitive maybe? Who knows. But meh.

Thanks Fatal and yes I am trying to liven things up a bit. But it is true some people take things to seriously on the internet and we have to be careful what we post. Don't want hurt too many feeling ya know.

:punk:

kkeping things going..? as in slow posting etc?

What do you mean Bambi and Belthasar? I must have missed something.

I have never held back a post for fear of offending someone, but then I'm not an offensive person. Unless you count the time I called you a narcissist (which I still stand by).

Many people took my comments on the Spam forum too seriously, mainly BlackKnight.

I love you for your trolling tho :punk: you're keeping people happy :huh:

On a different note, I think it's not that serious. The fact that you guys constantly complain there's nothing to post about isn't helping. You should be spending your energy on finding something to post, imo.

I think we should chill more really. There's really no point in posting like hell if you have nothing to post about.