Are we just too used to each other?

Fatal Rose

Take away the lounge area and this site dies.

I seen sum emulations sites that only one section thats not for emulation.

and that's thier less visited section.

It looks like we try to stay from da mugen section. Could be jus me cuz I hate mugen with such regard.

I dunno...

Edited by Shoma

Take away the lounge area and this site dies.

I seen sum emulations sites that only one section thats not for emulation.

and that's thier less visited section.

It looks like we try to stay from da mugen section. Could be jus me cuz I hate mugen with such regard.

I dunno...

M.U.G.E.N. topics are only made when, people have problems.

It's because everyone grew up and finally got laid. We're no longer emo teenage bitter virgins.

unfortunately i'm not one of that.

I like how Fatal always the one to start this kind of topic but the title is always different.

It's because everyone grew up and finally got laid. We're no longer emo teenage bitter virgins.

But a lot of the regulars on here are 'mature' in years. I didn't join until I was 25. I know a lot of others who are slighty more advanced then me age-wise.

People growing out of it happens to every site. It's that something extra that keeps people hanging on that's hard to put your finger on.

Edited by gavin19

I think people hold back posts/topics because some people are just too sensitive maybe? Who knows. But meh.

My friend... I don't think that's a very fair comment. But anyway I'll look forward to saying more on this topic when I'm around again.

Want to go at it on XBL?

But a lot of the regulars on here are 'mature' in years. I didn't join until I was 25. I know a lot of others who are slighty more advanced then me age-wise.

People growing out of it happens to every site. It's that something extra that keeps people hanging on that's hard to put your finger on.

I resemble that remark and growing out of things is just a everyday accurance. We just need to make it more interesting and also I am with Fatal why in the hell do we not host emulators. Is it because of bandwith?

Edited by Jitway

Emulation is a slow thing , it's not cool anymore.... romz will crash the site.

Man, I say just go strictly gaming with a fix on "legal" piracy (like emulation). Or go media wise, like gaming, anime, music, general, and then let avg users (who are used to it) be allowed into more serious topics, like politics and economies (some people actually enjoy this form of conversation mind u!)

I still say where is the emulators. Lets host some and lets have some contests as well. Give stuff away. Hell I will even contribute to the give aways.