So the Big Two-Oh is coming up.

Wizard

Yes, I am turning 20 this year. In fact, in just about a month's time (April).

So I was think to do some thing pretty rad on the weekend of the 5th.

At first, I thought of "See a hockey game." My Montreal Canadiens are doing well, not a losing skid, not a winning skid, but have a nice 75 points for a 3 way tie for 2nd place in the east overall. (The other two teams are Devils and the Pens). Sounds like a good idea right? Espeically since yo, it's the Montreal Canadiens and I haven't been a hockey game in 2 years AND their poised to make the Playoffs (NHL has really bad system, all the division leaders get the top 3 seeds? I hate it then and I still hate it now, that's a whole different story though).

Like I said sounds like a good idea.

Or the other idea is to put on a show at a restaurant me and family are practically in cahoots with. Supported them since the beginning and we still go there to eat, even though it's every once in a while with the whole family. Incidentally, it was also the first place I did a solo show with a friend. I still have the napkin we wrote our first setlist on.

Both are sweet ideas, but I don't know which one to do.

I could probably do both in the same day, with the hockey game later at night and a matinee show in the day.

Oh and the next day is either sobering up or rockband the whole day. Or both.

Generally what I do on my birthday is wake up and hope no one else remembers it's my birthday. Usually works out well.

If that's not your thing, and you think you could squeeze both into one day, I'd go for that. Beyond that, I have no advice.

Come down from Canada and see Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir with me, then come play some games with me and my friends at a LAN center (It's my b-day in April, too). Then we could raid one of Diso's BBQs.