Great moment experienced!

So, when you've played generaly any arcade game on a emulater, what has been a great moment for you?

One of my greatest moments, being able to play SFA3 without lag :(. I know it's not a big deal, but back then I was new to "highspeed" (I used 56k for the internet for 2 years prior).

Playing the arcade version of Street Fighter III for the first time.

SFIII didn't grow on me for a while. I remember playing it in the arcade the first time and was very disappointed.

for me I'd say the day I got SFII for snes. I skipped school and got it on release day. I don't even remember how many hours were spent with my friends in my room playing SFII on snes.

id say there are 2 great gaming moments for me.

the first was playing double dragon in the arcade for the first time.

the second was firing up the megadrive for the first time,here was arcade quality graphics and sound.the first true experience of the arcade at home.(ghoulsnghosts what a game).

Playing the arcade version of Street Fighter III for the first time.

SFIII didn't grow on me for a while. I remember playing it in the arcade the first time and was very disappointed.

for me I'd say the day I got SFII for snes. I skipped school and got it on release day. I don't even remember how many hours were spent with my friends in my room playing SFII on snes.

STREET FIGHTER II TURBO!!!!! In the Black Cart? Haha I remember that. My friend thought it was the most garbage game ever created and would routinely get pissed off at it because the computer was always so cheap against him somehow. It was a pretty funny sight.

• 3 weeks later...
LOL about the Sega Genesis... I remember being amazed by Altered Beast... 0.o
RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

LOL about the Sega Genesis... I remember being amazed by Altered Beast... 0.o

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

AND BE HOMOEROTIC!!