OG WW SF4 return.

Wizard

Got you Wizard. (you gonna link us some style/action from Urien @youtube?)

@Skythe: Well, SNK has several Ninja types. Ibuki @Capcom I guess would be the closest pure 'Ninja'. Capcom was more into military than those fellows.

Thinking of the oldschool characters, can't wait to see Sagat (aka Bison, not M. Bison) and Vega in action. They shouldn't miss the fourth installement. And further, some cut scenes and story telling would be very appreciated. Maybe additionally to the happenings in the Animation movie. What you think about the other goods and contents besides the characters in SF 4 ? What's key to you?

Edited by Wishdokta

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Skythe: Well, SNK has several Ninja types. Ibuki @Capcom I guess would be the closest pure 'Ninja'. Capcom was more into military than those fellows.

Thinking of the oldschool characters, can't wait to see Sagat (aka Bison, not M. Bison) and Vega in action. They shouldn't miss the fourth installement. And further, some cut scenes and story telling would be very appreciated. Maybe additionally to the happenings in the Animation movie. What you think about the other goods and contents besides the characters in SF 4 ? What's key to you?

ACK (From Toronto, ONT, Canada) taking on Hung (AUS)

ACK (Canada) vs Raoh (JPN) @ Gvision Ranking Battle

ACK (Canada) vs Tokido (JPN) from the same Ranking Battle.

Good stuff.

ACK (From Toronto, ONT, Canada) taking on Hung (AUS)

ACK (Canada) vs Raoh (JPN) @ Gvision Ranking Battle

ACK (Canada) vs Tokido (JPN) from the same Ranking Battle.

Good stuff.

isn't ACK the only western guy to go to Japan and not get ass raped in a tourny?

isn't ACK the only western guy to go to Japan and not get ass raped in a tourny?
Yeah, he got 1st place in a Ranbat last feb against Tokido I believe during his stay in Japan. He's from Toronto, ON, Canada. Apparently he's moved onto Hong Kong and picked up Yun.