• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Devia Eleven

Boxers or Briefs?

Boxers or Briefs?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I prefer Boxer Briefs, because Boxers cover a little bit of your thighs, and it also provides you with a tight wrapping around the area so it is secure. I don't like wearing Boxers because they feel loose and I don't feel as protected in certain areas.

They need the fresh air, boxers.

Boxer briefs. I need the the support because I can't stand the floppyness in boxers.

Freeballing should be there. As Kramer says, you feel like an innocent boy exploring the countryside. Or something like that.

Boxer briefs or nothing at all.

Boxers.... I guess if I were a ninja I could wear boxer briefs, but I like the "freedom". But on top of that, I am 220 LBS and I have meaty legs to support my frame, so I need thigh protection, against chaif. Also, commando, is uncomfortable, as denim and other like fabric are too harsh against that area. So boxers are my only real choice. Besides, boxers can look awesome. All sorts of patterns, while looking like shorts. Lets see you wear Captain Morgan boxer briefs. Thats right..... they don't make them.