Official 1Emulation UT Server

As an update to anyone else, as you two were actually playing with me last night........the server had crashed at that point. It's all good now, and I don't forsee that happening again (I was messing around too much)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was UT2004 and/or during the break, i would of joined. School is catching up to me and this weekend im a little busy. Maybe next weekend, just dont quit on me..................I still have to download load it, i mean find it under my bed.

Once you delete the 'de' files, the game should dl them from Cindr's server. After that, just make sure you have BP4, and the other map packs listed on the front page. Then you should be good to go.

I got pwned like crazy. I had to go lick my wounds in the arms of a private wow server.

Cinder had our flag, I had theirs. We were hiding, while our respective teammates looked for us. Well Cinder shot off a redeemer and it went right by me... EM was laughing her ass off, I should have taken a screen shot. Well that night was fun. Last night, I joined a server, to test my skills as we have been playing alittle in Cinders server.... I was doing alright... at first. Then some experienced UT guys showed up, and destroyed me... over and over. So don't get frustrated Inky, as we are not as good as those who destroyed me.

So yea... we need more people! we had... 5 last time at the highpoint. I will try to get a non conflicting time where everyone who is interested can play.

So where do we stand... Rips don't work?

I would play more often guys but due to certain circumstances I doubt I can play for more then a week until summer vacation for the remainder of my school year.

Also, for those of you wondering, my school accepted me back under contract, and I now have nightschool , before breaking my life more then it is, I'll stay away from teh machines till I'm cool.

That stand off was a good match, Teck and Inky came in and I SWEAR a 5 capture match took over an hour. What was the final score? 5-3 or 5-4?

I know I made off with your flag right through the middle of the rest of you duking it out getting back to base with only 17 health left, and Inky finally nailed you and made you drop the flag. I yelled "IT'S OVER!!" as I jumped on the pedestal. lol

Works fine for me. Just make sure you have all the map packs, that your rip is patched to v436, and if you don't have the setup files get the non UMOD Bonus Pack 4 and put the files in their places. Then you should be good to go.

Works fine for me. Just make sure you have all the map packs, that your rip is patched to v436, and if you don't have the setup files get the non UMOD Bonus Pack 4 and put the files in their places. Then you should be good to go.

I still haven't found a non umod BP4. so if anyone has a link post it up. I was doing fine without it though. just the rip goty which is already 436.