The Christmas Thread!

fumanchu

Well, I've got a bit of a wild holiday planned. As some know (but most don't), I'll be heading to Plymouth, UK on Christmas Eve on an overnight flight and landing in London at roughly 10 AM Christmas morning. I have been talking to PCSX2 developer Refraction's sister now for just a little over 2 months and we've decided to meet over the holiday. The original plan called for her to come to New York to meet me, but it made more sense in the end for me to just head over there. If all works out as I'm hoping it will, she will be coming here during Easter break to meet my family and I'll be returning again to the UK in June on a permanent move.

I know it can be a bit hard to understand what we have going on, but I've been married, have had a few serious relationships, and I've just never had the kind of connection I have with her. She just gets me (and not many people do), so it's time to throw caution to the wind and go. Anyone interested in more of the details can check out a thread we have going on at General Emulation where she's actually a registered member (and of course I've since made her an admin since it's only the right thing to do with your lady afterall :)). She goes under the name Raefraction (a spoof of her real name, which is Racheal and of Refraction's name of course).

England, here I come

I'll be sure to let anyone who's interested in knowing how it went. Wish me luck, I really hope this works out.:D

Edited by General Plot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys, I'm really hoping on this one, and knowing there's friends that back me on it helps. Now that it's really happening and so close, I have to say I'm really stoked over the idea and I can't wait to meet this amazing lady who manages to make me feel alive again.:)