Snow Fall `07

Wizard

When I was working up in the mountains here in cali I was excited to be in the snow, after living in it for a few months I hated it. I really feel sorry for the people that have to do with so much snow.

I'd rather have -20 and lots of snow, than have it be so hot that I can't stand to go outside. At least I can put more clothes on, I can't walk around nude when it's too hot, and that wouldn't do anything anyway.

I hate the summer, when it's like 35 degrees, especially where I work as we have 4 ovens for drying paint that run at 300 degrees.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I was working up in the mountains here in cali I was excited to be in the snow, after living in it for a few months I hated it. I really feel sorry for the people that have to do with so much snow.

I'd rather have -20 and lots of snow, than have it be so hot that I can't stand to go outside. At least I can put more clothes on, I can't walk around nude when it's too hot, and that wouldn't do anything anyway.

I hate the summer, when it's like 35 degrees, especially where I work as we have 4 ovens for drying paint that run at 300 degrees.

I don't mind the heat. This one guy from Boston I met the other day (he was my waiter) said that being in Cali makes you feel like you need to go out everyday, because mostly everyday is nice and sunny.

Yeah but when does the temperature ever go anywhere near freezing there? Never, so you're used to consistent heat, I'm not.

It's as low as -30c in the winter, and as high as +40c in the summer (Plus humidity, it's been 46 degrees with the humidity here before) around here, theres no consistency. That's -22f to +104f, try getting used to that, by the time you've adjusted to it being hot as hell, it's already cooling off and heading towards winter.

Aftermath is huge snow mounds! Typical canadian weather!

Seriously though, it's still bad, just not as bad as last night.

Schools are closed though, so the kids are happy.

Yeah but when does the temperature ever go anywhere near freezing there? Never, so you're used to consistent heat, I'm not.

It's as low as -30c in the winter, and as high as +40c in the summer (Plus humidity, it's been 46 degrees with the humidity here before) around here, theres no consistency. That's -22f to +104f, try getting used to that, by the time you've adjusted to it being hot as hell, it's already cooling off and heading towards winter.

WTF?! it snows all over Cali. just not the desert ,beach, IE. right this minute it is 32 degrees in the middle of the flocking desert. if there was any moisture in the air my car will have Ice on the windows when I leave in the morning. the low mountains all around me have snow on them right now. not to mention an hours drive to big bear and there is 2 to 3 feet of fresh powder begging to be snowboarded. (damn lift tix are to expensive for me though.)

For some god-forsaken (and possibly global warming affiliated) reason, we have no snow. It's cold, but no snow.

same here in scotland,there frost all over the ground,everything is just ice but no snow yet!

You guys should take ours. Last month, everyone reported that this season is going to be one of the worst in the last 12 years. Lo and behold, it was only 10 years ago that the East coast had that terrible ice storm.