Snow Fall `07

Wizard

Snowfall warning for: Montreal Metropolitain-Laval

Issued at 3:53 PM EST SUNDAY 16 DECEMBER 2007

SNOWFALL AMOUNTS BETWEEN 15 AND 50 CM ARE EXPECTED WITH THIS STORM OVER MOST QUEBEC REGIONS.

THE CENTRE OF THE STORM LIES OVER NEW-YORK STATE. IT WILL CONTINUE NORTHEASTWARD WHILE INTENSIFYING. IT WILL REACH NORTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK MONDAY MORNING AND THE STRAIT OF BELLE-ISLE IN THE EVENING. SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WILL SPREAD EASTWARD AND AFFECT THE LOWER NORTH SHORE IN THE EVENING. OVER SOUTHWESTERN QUEBEC, SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL COME TO AN END BY MIDNIGHT BUT BLOWING SNOW WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DAYBREAK.

Blowing snow warning for: Montreal Metropolitain-Laval

Issued at 3:53 PM EST SUNDAY 16 DECEMBER 2007

STRONG WINDS COMBINED WITH SNOW WILL REDUCE VISIBILITIES TO NEAR ZERO OVER THESE REGIONS. MONDAY OVER EASTERN AND EAST CENTRAL QUEBEC, BLOWING SNOW WILL CONTINUE SEVERAL HOURS AFTER THE END OF THE SNOWFALLS.

THE CENTRE OF THE STORM LIES OVER NEW-YORK STATE. IT WILL CONTINUE NORTHEASTWARD WHILE INTENSIFYING. IT WILL REACH NORTHERN NEW BRUNSWICK MONDAY MORNING AND THE STRAIT OF BELLE-ISLE IN THE EVENING. SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WILL SPREAD EASTWARD AND AFFECT THE LOWER NORTH SHORE IN THE EVENING. OVER SOUTHWESTERN QUEBEC, SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL COME TO AN END BY MIDNIGHT BUT BLOWING SNOW WILL CONTINUE UNTIL DAYBREAK.

And now;

dsc01511ay8.th.jpg

Shoveling snow

dsc01510ib7.th.jpg

Walking back

dsc01512hu6.th.jpg

Neighbors finally get out of their drive way

Now, You folks in the west, suck it. I hate you. Those in the East, I hate you too, you probably didn't see this much snow. Those in the GTA, well, how's your weather?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour north of the GTA, about 9 inches here. 2 weeks ago tuesday, over 2 feet. Those pictures are nothing I haven't seen......I'll go take a pic in my driveway.

As for the GTA, are you kidding? Those wimps get 2 inches of snow and they're calling in the army......

Ok, here's some pics. It's no worse than where Wizard is, maybe even less...but those snowbanks, those are the half melted remnants of 2 weeks ago. Yes, they were almost 7 f**king feet high! I was snowed in.

I've shoveled twice today.

HPIM1130.JPG

HPIM1131.JPG

HPIM1132.JPG

1 hour north of the GTA, about 9 inches here. 2 weeks ago tuesday, over 2 feet. Those pictures are nothing I haven't seen......I'll go take a pic in my driveway.

As for the GTA, are you kidding? Those wimps get 2 inches of snow and they're calling in the army......

Haha, 98 all over again, like Southern OT didn't know how to handle it. Funny thing, Montreal has been ready for this snowfall for a year and all the perp work is still crap. It's still an issue around here, snow removal here = sucks. Something like 1.2Bill spent on it.

Haha, 98 all over again, like Southern OT didn't know how to handle it. Funny thing, Montreal has been ready for this snowfall for a year and all the perp work is still crap. It's still an issue around here, snow removal here = sucks. Something like 1.2Bill spent on it.

Dude, I went grocery shopping today, and we followed a plow down the road for like 2km........do you think the bastard had his blade down, even though there was over 6 inches of snow on the road? Nope.

I'm calling my MP tomorrow and complaining, WTF are we paying these assholes for?

I've got massive amounts of snow here, too. I'll takes pics in a minute, then we can see who really has it rough.

You should see my driveway, we only shoveled to the driver side of the jeep. It was like a 2 feet.