kof98 ultimate match!

fumanchu

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game is still not out,snk get your fingers out of your a$$. :)

They held a test last month for balancing added characters and rebalancing the older ones.

According to Gamefaqs Jap ver will be out 26 of june its the US ver that is pushed back to xmas 08.

So I don't know if Gamefaqs is misinfo or they gonna release two ver in Jap with and without balance issues.

I saw a few videos at You tube,,, and saw a Japanese guy showing the playgame system... and saw the bosses you mentioned before. It just look modern

According to Gamefaqs Jap ver will be out 26 of june its the US ver that is pushed back to xmas 08.

So I don't know if Gamefaqs is misinfo or they gonna release two ver in Jap with and without balance issues.

well ill be getting the jap version,such is the brilliance of swap-magic.region free all the way.

Their aim is to get it out before Tougeki beings in August, because KOF98 is once again making an appearence. PS2 version is currently TBA from all I can gather, the Arcade version however, is set to come out within the next few months.

• 1 month later...
Their aim is to get it out before Tougeki beings in August, because KOF98 is once again making an appearence. PS2 version is currently TBA from all I can gather, the Arcade version however, is set to come out within the next few months.

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match is one of the games at Tougeki 2008 (Super Battle Opera 6). The Arcade version has been out for months now. My arcade has had its KoF '98 Ultimate Match machine for months so I can say that is a FACT! :clapping:

KoF '98 Ultimate Match is different from the original KoF '98 in that the backgrounds look much nicer and there is also Eiji too!

Here is the player select screen:

kof98u9.jpg

EX versions of almost all characters are available as I picked EX versions of King, Mai and even Geese by holding start and then selecting them! :devilboy:

Here is a screenshot showing a different background for one of the stages too:

king-of-fighters-98-ultimate-match_02b.jpg

It's definitely worth playing for anyone who likes KoF even a little bit! :punk:

King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match is one of the games at Tougeki 2008 (Super Battle Opera 6). The Arcade version has been out for months now. My arcade has had its KoF '98 Ultimate Match machine for months so I can say that is a FACT! :D

KoF '98 Ultimate Match is different from the original KoF '98 in that the backgrounds look much nicer and there is also Eiji too!

Here is the player select screen:

kof98u9.jpg

EX versions of almost all characters are available as I picked EX versions of King, Mai and even Geese by holding start and then selecting them! :(

Here is a screenshot showing a different background for one of the stages too:

king-of-fighters-98-ultimate-match_02b.jpg

It's definitely worth playing for anyone who likes KoF even a little bit! :punk:

My post was in april. At the time, it still wasn't out.

• 2 weeks later...