GC just showed me this

Fatal Rose

I have had much better dealings with city police than state police. The city police have to live with the people that they're dealing with and directly answer to them (through the city). State police (Highway patrol) don't live anywhere near the people that they're policing (so no direct interest in their well-being), and it is nearly impossible to go to the people in charge of the state police (the state).

Another issue with police is that it is hard to fire/discipline them since there are so many false claims against them. Having video evidence usually helps, but reviewers of these videos generally are biased against the civilians (trying to give the officers benefit of the doubt, plus the whole professional courtesy thing).

I didn't watch most of the second one that was posted, but getting Tazed was wrong. But that first video... Beyond belief. That is crazy. I hope he looses his job. A tazer, is for self defense, not subduing someone who is innocent enough. 70 in a 65, and he gets pulled over? What the hell? Who doesn't go 5 over, especially on a highway?? He was tazed for absolutely no reason at all. He didn't pose a threat. It reminds me of that girl who worked at a Windy's drive through, and the cop claimed she short changed him, and ended up spraying her with mace. Family sued, and got a crap ton of money as a settlement.

Thats why I hate authority. Because of those who miss use there position.

I saw that drive-through one.

Both of the videos posted here are disgusting. It shows cops shouldn't have tazers.

In the second video, the cops never read him his rights, never told him why he was getting arrested, never had a warrant to search his car, it goes on and on. That cop broke the law so many times, he should be sacked.