Deus Ex 3 trailer

Mag

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28286.html

god I hope they don't fcuk up on this one =/ yes the second one was kinda bland and mediocre but by now, Eidos should learn from their mistake and just create a true sequel or a new deus ex game with alot of good core mechanics from the first Deus Ex incorporate with new features and elements that won't dissapoint. Story mode can be a little more interesting this time, I was hooked on the whole illumanati and the Majestic-12 research thing. I don't remember anything from the second (sadly i dont, cept til the finale).

The first one is one of the greatest games ever made. The second one is one of the biggest disappointments ever made which is why I don't trust this 3rd one.

It's an FPS/RPG sci-fi conspiracy awesomeness game with choices, consequences, and a great plot.

oh boy, from what I read. Development started not too recently, so expected this to be out as early as fall 2009 >_> ah well fcuk it, really this isn't worth the wait. If they are trying to make a huge comeback after this, I hope it better a good one.