Virtua fighter 5 Online

Fatal Rose

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just replying on here since typing on that 360 controller is a biatch-

There're Akira, Sarah, Eileen and El Blaze. And I checked again just now- no online for the demo. Do you know if region codes of games matter online? I'm thinking of picking up the US version anyway since its cheaper at Play Asia.

Hey just replying on here since typing on that 360 controller is a biatch-

There're Akira, Sarah, Eileen and El Blaze. And I checked again just now- no online for the demo. Do you know if region codes of games matter online? I'm thinking of picking up the US version anyway since its cheaper at Play Asia.

Honestly I am not sure. You might want to look into that before buying the US version.

Playing VF5 online has been a blast, I honestly can't recommend this game enough. If you own a 360 and enjoy fighting games then you are doing yourself a disservice for not owning this game.

VF5 has set a new standard for fighting games, and until VF6 comes out this is the fighting game which all others will be judged by.

Is VF5 (or VF for that matter) big in Asia? I am hard pressed finding an arcade machine for it.

On the other hand, Tekken is very popular especially in my region.

Yeah it is from what I have herd, its big in Korea but it is monster in Japan. Number one fighting game in Japan I think, I could be wrong. LSD, you NEED to get VF5 online man, it is awesome. It does not matter to me if you are new to the series, I was helping out a lot of new to VF people earlier today. Now I need to get a PS3 to play Tekken online.

By the way I am buying DOA4 online tomorrow prolly. I played the demo earlier and I thought it was OK but VERY overrated. I will reserve my final opinion of DOA4 till I have the complete version.

Is VF5 (or VF for that matter) big in Asia? I am hard pressed finding an arcade machine for it.

On the other hand, Tekken is very popular especially in my region.

Yeah it is from what I have herd, its big in Korea but it is monster in Japan. Number one fighting game in Japan I think, I could be wrong. LSD, you NEED to get VF5 online man, it is awesome. It does not matter to me if you are new to the series, I was helping out a lot of new to VF people earlier today. Now I need to get a PS3 to play Tekken online.

By the way I am buying DOA4 online tomorrow prolly. I played the demo earlier and I thought it was OK but VERY overrated. I will reserve my final opinion of DOA4 till I have the complete version.

Didn't get an XBOX360 yet. Still undecided whether to get a PS3 or X360. :)