Unexplained things you have seen or heard of

Krosigrim

When I was like 4 I saw a demon at my uncles house, later when I was 17 meditating in my martial arts class I had a vision of the same demon again, prior to that I did not see or think of him since I was four. I asked my uncle about it and he remembered me complaining about and being scared out of my mind.

He returned again while I was downstairs at the house I live at now, he was next door in the house, I saw him through my window. Then my dog kept barking so I went outside to check it out, there was a kid looking down at my dog, it was a dark image blurred by the dark screen behind the window and it was dark out. I started talking to the kid for a few minutes then he just walked away. Next day I found out no one lived there...

Few years later I was alone at my trainers house training in his garage with mats. I herd odd sounding foot steps and started seeing him at the corner of my eye. I freaked out beyond belief, I almost screamed. I started attacking/shadow boxing everything I thought I saw move. Couple years after that I was with a friend driving to a friends house and saw him on the side of the road. Year or two later I saw him at the bar the night I got into a car accident, have not seen it since.

Is it me or your story sound like the movie "The Bruce Lee story" ? THe one with Jason Scott Lee?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time at work I was sitting in the shop waiting on the mechanic to get done with 2 cop cars and waiting for my foreman to arrive to work cuz both my truck and my spare truck's batteries were flat out dead. Then out of no where my department head materlized right by me and wrote me up for Safety Hazard, Work Negligence and Insubordination because I was wearing shorts and couldn't work with my trucks dead.

Oh wait.

• 1 year later...

OK Will wanted some more stories in this thread so here it goes. I actually think I posted these stories at some point. I don't remember so here it goes.

about 3 years ago, me, my wife, and kids were staying at my inlaws house. everyone was in bed it was well after 1AM. my wife and I got in bed but I had to take a leak first. so I do my business and come around the corner in the dark. you know how when you are walking around a corner and some one else is right there? and you stop suddenly almost out of instinct. you can feel their presence before your brain can identify them. well it was just like that. as I rounded the corner I SAW a shadow figure right in the doorway. I thought it was my wife going to the bathroom too and we just met in the doorway. I am staring at this shadow for a good 5 seconds waiting for my wife to say something. she finally does but she is to my left in bed. she said "what are you doing?" and my attention turned to her voice for a second. when I looked back where the shadow figure was, there was nothing there. I know there was something there. I could feel the presence and see the crisp outlined shadow against the softly illuminated window.

anyone interested in paranormal activities has heard of this phenomenon, often referred to as shadow people.

the only other really strange thing to happen to me involved my daughter. It was thanksgiving around 3 years ago as well. we were invited to my wife's cousin's house for thanksgiving dinner. a big family affair there were prolly 13~15 people there.

in order to get this story you have to know that my wife's cousin had a very good friend named rick. rick died in a car accident a few months earlier. there is no doubt that Rick would have been at the party if he were alive. all the adults at the party knew Rick. my kids DID NOT know Rick.

So it's after dinner and a group of us are sitting outside smoking. my daughter who was about 3 at the time was pushing one of those sit-on cars up the sidewalk and then it would roll back down the incline to her. well I am talking to someone but I can hear my girl talking.. I'm watching her play and talk to herself. but she is saying things like "Push it back to me RICK." and "Get it RICK." I glance at my wife's cousin and he is sitting closer to my girl then I am. I know he hears her. but he pretends he doesn't. I didn't want to say anything and upset anyone. Later I am farther from the group and my daughter comes up and talks to me. saying all the goofy things 3 year old girls say. but she also said "RICK doesn't like thanksgiving. He is going to ruin it."

from what a gathered later after we left some things went wrong at the party. nothing major just a few little things. a champagne cork popped off by itself, the power went out. stuff like that. I would chalk it up to coincidence except as I stated my daughter had never met Rick, at that point she had never met anyone named Rick.

When I was little my sister had a collection of dolls she insisted on leaving in this make-shift shelf my dad constructed for her and her dolls. Among them was a Teddy Ruxpin doll that had a compartment for a battery and a cassette tape deck in his stomach. The tape was so that the doll could speak out words from a book while blinking his eyes and his lower jaw would moving down and up.

teddy_ruxpin.jpg

She had this doll for a while already and was bored of it but of course she didn't want to throw it away so she kept it in my room along with all her other dolls that I really didn't like. Anyway one night while I was trying to sleep, the doll started speaking out the recording on the cassette tape. I believe it started out like "Hi, my name is Teddy Ruxpin. Will you be my friend?" or something. Needless to say it scared the hell out of me and I was only about 6 or 7. I was so freaked I got up and immediately tried to demolish it as badly as I could, breaking its blinking eyes and permanently snapping off its lower jaw and I removed the tape also. After I was thoroughly satisfied breaking it I turned it around to face the wall and tried to go back to sleep. The next morning I looked at how I left the doll and it was turned around as I left it, the tape still where I left it next to him. I went in for a closer inspection to see if the damage I did remained and it did. What I found most odd however was when I checked the battery compartment it was empty.

It is told, in some cultures, children, espeically those under the age of 12 are very spiritually aware of their surroundings regardless of their up bringing. Like how if you read a story about a spirit being attracted to a child is more likely then one being attracted to an adult or teenager.

Another thing about spirits is, they hate loud music, doesn't matter what genre of, they just hate it. Unless noted otherwise anyways.

But uh, less creepy stuff has happened to me lately so I got nothing.