does no one like mugen!

fumanchu

I was just annoyed with the 100s of posts a day about it. I'm like OCD and have to read every post, and it was frustrating to keep up. I'm also puzzed on how it's related to emulation other than the sprite riping and such... eh, I dunno... that and I've never been a fan of fighting games that much.

I don't mind lots of posts about MUGEN, it helps keep the community alive. What we need is more people who are experts at it.

Requests are fine, so long as any copyright issues are observed or at least acknowledged.

My definition of copyright = do not plagarise, and acknowledge original sources. If the original author does not want something to be distributed, then don't do it.

Simply put, MUGEN came and went already...

Those who are getting into have already missed the pioneer creators who made mugen worth while. (Waruski...sigh)

The only reason I keep my mugen is becuz it took me so long and nearly all my chars are no longer on any websites.

Also, most of us have put down MUGEN and I personally have forgotten nearly everything about MUGEN, which makes me useless when noobs post questions.

I gotta agree with Reaper man on this one, the part about 100s of posts. Although i do like MUGEN and spend some time on it, collecting characters that i like and watching them fight (my controller sucks). The mugen section should be more organized though.

The mugen section should be more organized though.

Suggestions?

Character request thread: We dont need a hundred people telling us they need spanish homer

Stage request

screenpack request

As soon as they get 10 pages long, just make a new one, then incase no one asnwered you the first time post it again in the second topic made

All other things like whether elycebyte is coming back and NOT requests can be talked about normally in a new topic. All im saying is when i go to look at the last ten topics being replied to and all of them turn out to be some guys requesting stuff for mugen is a little annoying. Also just in case "I" need to look for a certain character being requested here, i believe the search button can do that.

EDIT: another thing if i might add, in the new and update, their should be a thread that says for example "dsorganize" and then everytime a new version is made it is put under that one cause its easier (i think) to find the version you want.

More organized does not mean less posting, just more of the same thread popping out and more redirecting.

It would be nice if someone was experienced in MUGEN. I'd try to learn but im a begginer and school is killing me.

Edited by Ahmad89