new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to add both of these but currently cant get them running... is it possible for you to get them running in HK or Mamedox builds if so let me know the exact set that works please

Cheers

Right now it stands at 85 titles added 3 duplicats deleted and a few rom changes eg Winterbobble changed to snow bros for consistancy

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Is there any possibilities to see the SEGA SYSTEM 24 driver to be integrate ?

Yes, i whish to be able to play hot rod and crack down

Boogie wings (introduced into MAME version 0.119) would be also a very cool shooter to include.

Anyway Thank you sooooo much for this huge update !

EDIT : as Cospefogo stated, a rapid fire option would be awesome.

Edited by Garcimak

Pairs! :D well done on the mamedox progress! but I have to say wouldn't it be awesome if you could round up some buddies to help you, and maybe we could look at getting further driver support? hopefully it's not a huge request but its the future of xbox and who knows when 360 will follow.

Best regards

COTTON;

COTTON 2.

crackdown

All unplayable unless you can find a version that works

hot rod is uncontrolable but will work it has 2 dials and 1 accellerator suggest workable keys and ill add it.

Also id love to get some of the coders onboard as im kind of a basic coder very basic add remove buttons redo GUI type of stuff. Get some on board and ill work with them for sure Cheers

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

COTTON;

COTTON 2.

crackdown

All unplayable unless you can find a version that works

hot rod is uncontrolable but will work it has 2 dials and 1 accellerator suggest workable keys and ill add it.

Also id love to get some of the coders onboard as im kind of a basic coder very basic add remove buttons redo GUI type of stuff. Get some on board and ill work with them for sure Cheers

cotton1 and2 tottaly unplayable on mameox128.just tested them.

I added 85 or so roms and did all the work needed.... I am currently looking for my source code and can only find my launcher code not the drive sources this is an issue to put stuff in like new drivers and autofire and diff keys to shutdown a game as ill have to use a new driver set (this would mean a tonne of rom rechanges)

So please give me launcher suggestions at the moment ill look and answer what my thoughts are. Remeber its being made for arcade machines and grandkids to be able to use it...not massive features just simple easy to use roms selection. Also ill be printing a list of current roms ill need someone to compair the changes eg added and deleted, wont be many deleted and in truth you wont have to delete them they just wont show any more but id like to know where I stand as plat 2 was along time ago. And lastly if someone wants a new rom please test in HK build as I think I got alot myself and make sure they are good games like p47aces as this part is over unless people can suggest good working roms

Cheers

would it be possible to have favourites set in different colours so say different people have their own personal favourites,then they can just click on one of the games that is in their colour then it would take them to their own personal favourites list. :blink: