new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm thats what sort by type is for :)

yes i know but its just really narroring down the search to an exact genre!!!

with games that are say vertical shooters or horizontal shooters its like saying if you like this game try this one call it reccomendations if you want. :)

there are lots of games that a lot of people havent played and its easy to skip past them.when i first dicovered mame on xbox i would just play the ones i know and it wasnt until i did a bit of research that i discovered other gems.it might be good for kids or people who are new to mame.

thats alot of work unless you make an xls for every game with what is like it... thats 1000 odd gakmes you will have to list

true i just thought it would be a cool option to have. :)

ps well why not make the genre selection with left and right, :)

Well ive done and tested a full version of Arcades now and cant find any bugs.... Let me know any testers and from here on I may make another patch to make the life of Cab users easier.

100 or so extra games a bit of tidy up in areas and a couple of new features

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/roms.txt is the full list of roms let me know if some are in plat 2 please

im going thru the mame plat 2 roms folder now to see if any of these games currently are available ill post back in a few so far cthd2003, dfeveron, eightfrc, liquidk, neogeo, and skns are the only duplicates

Edited by mtsaint