Biggest Band in The World has No Record Label and their releasing a New Album

Wizard

The way I see it, it doesn't matter how much you give them, it's supporting their cause regardless. Pay a cent, your still supporting them, pay 10-20-30-40 dollars, up to you. I know some people over at AteaseWeb who've given 20 dollars just because they know it's going to be great. Also because were hardcore Radiohead fanatics.

I personally put 12 dollars. That was how much I paid for everything but Amniesac.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SELF BUMP IT'S OUT

It's OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT.

And more imporantly, I can give out links because they allow me toooo!

TRACK BY TRACK ANALYST WILL APPEAR ON MY BLOG IN A FEW HOURS.

ALONG WITH A LINK TO THE OFFICIAL SITE WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT. FOR FREE. (or a sendspace version)

nice update.

But i would have to disagreed with you calling them the biggest band in the world.

Really depend on personal opinion in this area.

Actually, I didn't call them that, the MEDIA did. And they've been calling them that after the release of Kid A.

nice update.

But i would have to disagreed with you calling them the biggest band in the world.

Really depend on personal opinion in this area.

Actually, I didn't call them that, the MEDIA did. And they've been calling them that after the release of Kid A.

The media?!? You trust the media?!? :)

That's called publicity.
Failure to know this, but it was an award rewarded to them in 2001 by a poll by a british magazine, and everyone agreed. They are undoubtedly one of the biggest bands in the world and they just punched the whole music industry with their plans. Yes, their right up there with R.E.M., Pink Floyd and The Pixies.

Edit: also a band of this status can achive such a thing. It's like Prince giving away free CDs

Seriously, a band who wasn't a "critical favorite" can't be one of the biggest in the world.

I don't think this band will be big like Led Zeppelin, Madonna, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi or Aerosmith.

now, all we can hope for is that other artists will follow suit to the point where they screw the RIAA over...

unfortunately, the pop artists, being as dumb as their fanbase, will be all "HURHURHUR... DUUUR" and will more than likely stick with their labels ;/