Introduction

psphacker007

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dave. I found out about 1Emulation by pure accident and I am glad that I did.

You see I had a problem with a game for the Playstation 1 and Agozer was right there to help me out. The game was Lunar Silver Star Story. I just beat that game for the millionth time this morning and I never get tired of the great story and graphics. In my opinion it is THE best RPG game ever created and probably will ever be made. I have played hundreds of RPG's and I have not found an equal.

I am in to anything computer realted. I love movies and music and I love hacking codes for video games. I have a modified PSP as I am sure that for those that have a PSP yours is modded as well if not you are missing out. Anyway I am really big in to emulation and I would have to say that my favorite system of all time was the Sega CD system. I know what you guys might be thinking is why would I pick such an obsolete system that hardly had any good games on it. Well I liked the technology that Sega was trying to do with its games. Games that I am referin to are The Masked Rider and Night Trap (which is the game that brought ratings to video games.) The live action games that were video recorded and you could interact with actual people instead of pixalated images. To bad that techology never took off. I thought that it was a great idea but I believe that it was ahead of its time.

So I just wanted to stop by and introduce my self and hi. I hope that there are nice people here as I plan to stay and be apart of the forums. If there are codes for PSP games that you would like just let me know and I will do my best

Your new friend in Gaming,

PSPHacker007