Cartoon adult characters now kid characters?

Alpha

superfriendsyb0.jpg

I was walking to McDonald's the other day and I saw a poster of the new Justice League (formerly called Super Friends). As you well know, the Justice league consists of the super crime fighting league that consists of Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and all these other superheroes that no one gives a damn about.

The point of the matter is that the poster showed them all as kids?!?! Suppositely they have reinvented the show with the characters as kids. What the hell ever happened to row models actually being older than the child? Anyways, I was a bit upset going inside the McDonalds. :huh:

BTW, my order was [1] Big Mac, [1] Medium Fries, [1] Ice Cream Sundae, [1] Apple Pie, [1] Medium Coke.

So ... what do you think about this (not my food order ... the topic)?

Are you sure it was Justice League? There is a popular cartoon series going into its second season that is based on popular characters from the DC Universe known as the Legion Of Superheroes which are primarly teenagers, including a teenage Superman from the past (because the show takes place in the future).

Are you sure it was Justice League? There is a popular cartoon series going into its second season that is based on popular characters from the DC Universe known as the Legion Of Superheroes which are primarly teenagers, including a teenage Superman from the past (because the show takes place in the future).

Teen Titans? :huh: Robin is in that, along with Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, and that creepy animal morphing dude.

I think it was Legion of Superheroes.... that has to be it.

Teenagers? From the poster, they looked like they are 10-12 year olds. :huh:

Yeah but that's not Justice League. The Teen Titans exist with the Justice League in their timeline as a branch for teenage superheroes. The Legion Of Superheroes is literally an incarnation of galactic superheroes from everywhere that modeled their affiliation and goals after the original Justice League of the 21st century. The Legion also consists of superheroes with former connections to the original Justice League.

Yeah but that's not Justice League. The Teen Titans exist with the Justice League in their timeline as a branch for teenage superheroes. The Legion Of Superheroes is literally an incarnation of galactic superheroes from everywhere that modeled their affiliation and goals after the original Justice League of the 21st century. The Legion also consists of superheroes with former connections to the original Justice League.

What in the blue hell? Talk about complicated. :huh:

What in the blue hell? Talk about complicated. :huh:

That's a comic series for ya.

Never will I eat at McBarfy's again......their food is disgusting and the prices match.

Lately, I just stay away from the Double Quarter Pounder. Let's just say it's a crunchy sandwich.

Want to know why?

I've found a lot of little small bones in the meat