Post your picture (UPDATE!)

has anyone else noticed that there is an unusually large percentage of teh black here?

I'm not complaining or anything, but like, the other emu forums that I hang out at have like a token 1 or 2 black guys...

I just find it... interesting

1Emulation.com

"The peoples emulation site"

I am glad there is all different types of ethnicities here at 1emulation, makes this place more interesting.

I just find it interesting that there are much more blacks here than other emulation sites

has anyone else noticed that there is an unusually large percentage of teh black here?

I'm not complaining or anything, but like, the other emu forums that I hang out at have like a token 1 or 2 black guys...

LOL. Maybe it is just the black folk that generally like putting up pics more than white / miscellaneous peoples?

Well two things,

First, im mixed. So is she but whatever just thought id mention that.

And i actually hate posting pictures of myself online, I promised fatal an updated picture after the last one was 4 years old.

1Emulation.com

"The peoples emulation site"

I am glad there is all different types of ethnicities here at 1emulation, makes this place more interesting.

I just find it interesting that there are much more blacks here than other emulation sites

They ain't here for the chicken that's fo sho!