How many hours a day are you sitting on the computer?

Alpha

Hours on the computer?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like making some polls today. :naughty:

I'm usually on the computer 3-4 hours a day. First thing I do is check 1Emulation and the last thing I do is check 1Emulation. Some days I talk to Gryph all day, other days I'm trying to figure out a new software to play with. Overall, I've pretty much conquered the Internet.

In the old days, I'd just sit for the whole day on my cheap leather imitation chair until I felt I was going to pass out on the floor from all the blood clots formed in my body before I got up from the chair.

How about yourself? :P

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like making some polls today. :naughty:

I'm usually on the computer 3-4 hours a day. First thing I do is check 1Emulation and the last thing I do is check 1Emulation. Some days I talk to Gryph all day, other days I'm trying to figure out a new software to play with. Overall, I've pretty much conquered the Internet.

In the old days, I'd just sit for the whole day on my cheap leather imitation chair until I felt I was going to pass out on the floor from all the blood clots formed in my body before I got up from the chair.

How about yourself? :P

24 hours.

I work at home for the moment, and I'm still somewhat infront of it seeing as how it's next to my bed.

3-4 hours is a safe bet. But on days that take me out of the house I might not be on nearly as much.

On the other hand, on days like today, I'm on for a lot longer.

Wow, I feel like I'm addicted to my computer now.

more than 8hrs. It's part of my job.

Same here. I spend all day at work doing helpdesk stuff, and building pc's and so on.

Then at home, working on misfitmame, and reading the forums especially this one.